Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 200 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Christian Eriksen getting linked with Atletico now. Why aren't we going for this? He's perfect.

His work rate is ridiculous as well. He's one of the few players in the league that covers a similar distance to Milner and Henderson. 

We have too many midfielders already. Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Keita, Ox, Lallana, Shaqiri for three places. Trent could fill in there too.

I was kind of hoping we'd be in touch with Eriksen's agent telling him to sit tight til next year when we could get him on a free but if Atletico are interested i doubt that would work. Next year we'd be losing Milner, hopefully Lallana and maybe one more so he'd be able to come in and provide experience and quality, plus we wouldn't have to deal with Levy.

“But we are fine. I’m happy with the team, we are really happy. We have to see if we find maybe one position, if we find something for it, but there’s no real pressure because it’s not about signing a player. We have solutions for all the situations.

Philippe-Coutinho-852901.jpg&f=1

4 hours ago, Boss said:

Christian Eriksen getting linked with Atletico now. Why aren't we going for this? He's perfect.

His work rate is ridiculous as well. He's one of the few players in the league that covers a similar distance to Milner and Henderson. 

He was covering the most distance in Europe when he was at Ajax. I imagine it's still similar. 

9 hours ago, Boss said:

Age and wages. 

Two bad things for FSG

9 hours ago, Walter Sobchak said:

Charlie Austin has fallen out of favour at Saints.

Worth a punt?

Did you mean to post that on GOT mate? 

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

He'd definitely be good at putting the cones down. Maybe even picking them up again.

But has he got legs like Colin Pascoe? 

We've played that record before. Signing an aging and not good enough striker from Southampton who is a boyhood Red. Considering we've just sold Southampton a striker who wasn't good enough for us but who is a better fit for Klopp's system than Charlie Austin could ever be, it would be an even more pointless acquisition than Rickie Lambert was.

20 hours ago, Boss said:

I'd love us to sign him.