You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Guest Pistonbroke
5 hours ago, The Guest said:

BUYOUT CLAUSES ARE A RESTRICTION ON A CLUB NOT A PLAYER YOU RAGING FUCKING IMBECILE.  IF THERE WAS NO BUYOUT CLAUSE LIKE THERE AREN’T FOR MOST DEALS IN ENGLAND THAT MEANS THE CLUB COULD REFUSE AN INFINITE AMOUNT INSTEAD OF A BUYOUT AMOUNT.  HOW IS THIS NOT GOING INTO YOUR TINY BRAIN?

Well thanks for pointing out that you yourself are a fool. My whole point is that an unrealistic buy out clause, and lets face it, 800 million is pretty unrealistic, is not a restriction on the club, but the player. If you don't agree with what I type then fine, I really couldn't give a damn, maybe's have your blood pressure checked as well, because typing with your 'Caps Lock' on just makes you come across like an angry fucking bell end. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Like the Brexit fan you are, on an all inclusive holiday. 

Don't tell me, he is 'Jimmy 10 accounts?'

If Griezman wanted to leave he'd agitate for a move and act  a twat like any other football. The main barrier in his freedom to move on is the length of his contract, a contract he signed of his own free will, a contract he's very well compensated for any restrictions within it.

I'd be pretty pissed off if I was a victim of modern slavery and someone likened that to my situation.

Guest Pistonbroke

The Mancs are apparently valuing, Pogba at 180 million now. It would seem that every time he's in the media they just up his price. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

If Griezman wanted to leave he'd agitate for a move and act  a twat like any other football. The main barrier in his freedom to move on is the length of his contract, a contract he signed of his own free will, a contract he's very well compensated for any restrictions within it.

I'd be pretty pissed off if I was a victim of modern slavery and someone likened that to my situation.

Yeah, that was a stupid comparison on my behalf. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Well thanks for pointing out that you yourself are a fool. My whole point is that an unrealistic buy out clause, and lets face it, 800 million is pretty unrealistic, is not a restriction on the club, but the player. If you don't agree with what I type then fine, I really couldn't give a damn, maybe's have your blood pressure checked as well, because typing with your 'Caps Lock' on just makes you come across like an angry fucking bell end. 

You are honestly the most dense person on the site which is quite the achievement.

18 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Not even close, unfortunately. Let me hook you up with a good friend of mine called Gnasher. 

Always thought of myself as pretty thick like , a point you seemed to agree with not so long ago . So .....? 

36 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

where's that knobhead @kopworld on twitter now, with all "Bruno fernandes is in the bag" bollox.

itk my arse.....

Hasn't posted since @JurgenHead deleted this account. Stick to the only ITKs you can trust, our very own Paulie and El Rojo.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Whenever he phones Klopp asking to come back it should just be left to go to voicemail. Klopp should then text him after a month ‘ oh hello Phil, sorry I couldn’t get to the phone on time, been having terrible back trouble. Anyway how is life over there?’

Guest Pistonbroke
5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Pogba wasn't worth the 90 million they paid first time round. 

I'm guessing it's purely based on shirt sales and the amount of media coverage he gets. His Market value is only 100 million€. If it was based on his performances and attitude they'd find it hard to get anywhere near the 100 million mark, never mind 180 million.