You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Have you ever wanted a blag ITK account to be more right than this?

My Mrs. Is a barcode and I really hope this doesn't happen as I can't afford another divorce. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Dave D said:

Remember being gutted about this falling through.

Surprisingly he's still in China.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/12141541/Liverpool-transfer-news-Alex-Teixeira-completes-38m-move-to-Jiangsu-Suning.html

Any footballer that moves to China or the MLS in their prime is a bullet dodged.

It's the type of shit Harry Kewell should have pulled.

• Upvote 3

I'm currently sat in my bed with blankets covering me, and I'm shaking in fear, anger and disgust at the thought of us not spending big this summer. Just the mere idea that we may end up with a positive net spend this summer is making vomit and bile rocket straight up my esophagus. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Daisy said:

I know you are super positive but your last two posts have just been a bit silly. 

There is absolutely no way Klopp is going to be happy about having no attacking options at all. He will face the same questions over and over come November/December when injuries start taking their toll. 

The amount of pressure FSG are putting on Brewsters shoulders is disgusting really. 

I think they may actually believe those bullshit wage stats that have our wage bill higher than Man City and decided to reduce it massively. 

Mate, I've no idea who you are: whether you're genuinely new or someone who's been around for years in a new guise, but the only silly thing about this discussion is your embarrassingly critical tone. In fact your third paragraph here is so ridiculous that I've realised - even as I type this - that you're a massive wind up merchant. FSG putting pressure on Brewster!!! Ha, ha, ha!!! Amazing nonsense!!! Deffo a wind up merchant.

• Upvote 1

It’s good to see someone on GOT stepping up to the plate, and readying themselves for the potential Pepe to the RS disappointment.

ijjysmith

Calm
Looks like the anti-Oumar.
I watched video. Immediately thought a good Bolasie. And then the actual state of the defending. 

No way he’d get away with some of that over here. Bloody Ben Mee snapping at his legs.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Mate, I've no idea who you are: whether you're genuinely new or someone who's been around for years in a new guise, but the only silly thing about this discussion is your embarrassingly critical tone. In fact your third paragraph here is so ridiculous that I've realised - even as I type this - that you're a massive wind up merchant. FSG putting pressure on Brewster!!! Ha, ha, ha!!! Amazing nonsense!!! Deffo a wind up merchant.

It's Mark Coulter. He's never wrong.