Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 190 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Not signing anyone is a huge mistake. Should be strengthening as European Champions, how many times do you get the chance? 

• Upvote 1

We should sign the Uruguayan Fucile. We obviously won't but I've said it for around half the seasons in the last decade I think, so no point stopping until he's retired.

16 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Not signing anyone is a huge mistake. Should be strengthening as European Champions, how many times do you get the chance? 

I don't understand the thinking of these people man. The team we're trying to catch is strengthening even further and we're buying sixteen year olds! The time to win the league is next season not the next decade. 

3 hours ago, therevivalist said:

I don't understand the thinking of these people man. The team we're trying to catch is strengthening even further and we're buying sixteen year olds! The time to win the league is next season not the next decade. 

I know! It's weird isn't it? It's almost like they've got the strongest squad the club's ever had; that it's laden with world class players in virtually every position; that they've got the best manager in the world who is renowned for improving existing players over time and integrating kids to defy the expectations of everyone; that they've just seen their approach deliver the European Cup by twatting some of the biggest and best sides in Europe. Can't get my head around why they don't want to second guess their manager and insist he changes the way he works.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, cloggypop said:

And you didn't even spell Grayskull properly. Twat. 

You’re so Money Supermarket.

2 hours ago, Paul said:

I know! It's weird isn't it? It's almost like they've got the strongest squad the club's ever had; that it's laden with world class players in virtually every position; that they've got the best manager in the world who is renowned for improving existing players over time and integrating kids to defy the expectations of everyone; that they've just seen their approach deliver the European Cup by twatting some of the biggest and best sides in Europe. Can't get my head around why they don't want to second guess their manager and insist he changes the way he works.

I know you are super positive but your last two posts have just been a bit silly. 

There is absolutely no way Klopp is going to be happy about having no attacking options at all. He will face the same questions over and over come November/December when injuries start taking their toll. 

The amount of pressure FSG are putting on Brewsters shoulders is disgusting really. 

I think they may actually believe those bullshit wage stats that have our wage bill higher than Man City and decided to reduce it massively. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Wish the Echo would just fuck off with their boring "the club don't need any new signings/Liverpool’s transfer strategy is cleverer than everyone else's".

Now they are saying that we don't need another forward because Oxlade-Chamberlain can be deployed as a makeshift centre forward. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Iceman said:

6?

• Upvote 1

John W. landed his 800 million pound yacht in Copenhagen the other day. Nice boat, guess it needs replacing this summer. 

Our transfer strategy is the bestest in the world, so the money has to used on something besides youngsters. I\d have done the fucking same, when you both have goose and the egg providing for you.

I think/hope we'll sign one good forward. Not sure who fits the bill. I don't watch that much football beside our games these days. I guess we're waiting for the PSG/Real Madrid/Barcelona  business to be done so the market could open up for alot of clubs.

12 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Just to avoid any more confusion and I am damn sure Tony can back me up on this but Skeletor is from fucking Snake Mountain 

https://he-man.fandom.com/wiki/Snake_Mountain

Im astounded verification was required.

King Randor has done so much great work in Eternia and here we are discussing Castle names..... 

On 27/06/2019 at 11:42, Dynamite said:

Just 17, so he has time to perfect the lean, and I'm sure training with Gini will only help him up his leaning game.

He was too young to fall in love,

And I was too young to know.

9 hours ago, Iceman said:

Six.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Edwards will be difficult to negotiate with against himself

63D5928C-9238-446E-B4B8-AA7F780FA910.jpeg

Typical fsg cunts, won’t spend a penny they can’t recoup

26 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Don’t watch any Serie A , what’s this Moise Kean lad like ? Quoted at £31m which seems reasonable for a young international talent in this market.

Juve won’t be selling him.

New tactic from Edwards. Sign Lallana for £67m convincing other clubs he's worth big money. Offer a cut price deal of just £50m for him.

Off to West Ham he goes.

33 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Whoever it is, he can fuck off in the summer.

Then return immediately for 67 million. 

That’s Asensio... personally I’d be all over him for that, he’s dropped off a bit at Madrid but he’s fucking class, that left peg of his is brutal.

I can’t see us signing anyone especially now we are back in training.