You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

He probably can't run anymore, his shot might be gone, but I'll bet he can thread a through ball to our attackers any day of the week. Bring back Stevie. A joke ofcouse but it's THE position we need. Otherwise Keita really needs to step up, but not sure he'll ever adapt. Hope the lad proves me wrong as he's got all the tools. 

Other than that. Sign Isco now.

What's the latest on Sessegnon? I feel we need another striker as well. The midfield needs tidying up too. Fab, Gini, Naby, Shaq, Ox, Hendo, Milner, Lallana, Grujic.

If we assume the first 5 are going nowhere what of the other 4? At least 2 will leave you'd think. Lallana would be my first guess. If Klopp wants another midfielder in the style of Jorginho/Neves/Maddison perhaps that means it'll be 3 to go.

So Sessegnon, another forward and some pruning of the midfield I reckon. Let's hope the deadwood can be shifted too (without mentioning any names).

19 minutes ago, Boss said:

Bales agent has come out and said the Real Madrid fans should be kissing his feet and they should be ashamed of themselves. Clearly making moves towards an exit. What do you reckon, would you have him here?

Again with Bale. Bale despises Liverpool. He's injury prone, not great with his attitude and would command huge wages and plays in a position where he won't agree to be a backup. 

21 minutes ago, Boss said:

Bales agent has come out and said the Real Madrid fans should be kissing his feet and they should be ashamed of themselves. Clearly making moves towards an exit. What do you reckon, would you have him here?

No.

A crock.

And Welsh.

28 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Again with Bale. Bale despises Liverpool. He's injury prone, not great with his attitude and would command huge wages and plays in a position where he won't agree to be a backup. 

Where has the he "despises Liverpool " come from?

He's on more than our front 3 combined so I think he's best off staying where he is.

2 hours ago, Boss said:

Yes. One of the top 10 players in the world. 

28 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Can you imagine the fume on here (myself included) if we'd signed Tadic from Southampton last summer?  

A blue chip Cruyff-turner, that lad.

I did suggest him as a cut price alternative to Lallana at the time. Think he had the highest assists in all European leagues for a couple of years.