Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 162 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Maguire is a huge downgrade on Otimendi and Stones. 

I personally hope it happens. Decent enough defender. Not with anywhere near that amount, and will use up a good chunk of their budget. 

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I personally hope it happens. Decent enough defender. Not with anywhere near that amount, and will use up a good chunk of their budget. 

Can't get my head around how Pep thinks someone so slow is going to be ok on the half way line 90 percent of the time. 

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Maguire is a huge downgrade on Otimendi and Stones. 

I think he’s probably better than both of them.

He’s decent enough on the ball and very good in the air. Turning circle of a tanker though and suspect positionally.

It would be pretty amazing if we break the goalie and defender world records for Allison and Van Dijk and shortly after Chelsea and Man City trump them and come away with Kepa and Maguire to show for it though.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Can't get my head around how Pep thinks someone so slow is going to be ok on the half way line 90 percent of the time. 

He will be fine, the refs just won’t send him off like they did at Anfield.

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

He will be fine, the refs just won’t send him off like they did at Anfield.

VAR will have a big say in that. 

45 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

VAR will have a big say in that. 

It should, theoretically. Some of its implementation in major tournaments so far has been a bit shit though. One hopes it will settle into something more consistent (if not perfect) ie DRS in cricket. 

1 minute ago, A_S said:

It should, theoretically. Some of its implementation in major tournaments so far has been a bit shit though. One hopes it will settle into something more consistent (if not perfect) ie DRS in cricket. 

There will obviously be teething problems, but the technology at hand will give them nowhere to hide. I'm sure the arrogance of the English F.A will want them to be seen as the organisation which implemented VAR better than others. 

2 minutes ago, Ginny said:

Any cunt can write a report on who isn’t on Klopps radar. Wtf 

I thought this the other day when i heard Pearce was moving on. The echo hasnt had an exclusive since i was a boy. Not sure what his new employer is after.

3 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Fucking Gorst, the Pearcing, joyless cunt.

Wondered where this cunt came from earlier in the summer. Was like Pearce had already trained him up with a handover document before he announced his departure. 

Handover document contains one sentence; deny all links to all good players. 

• Upvote 1