Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 152 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

21 minutes ago, Boss said:

Mbappe 47 goals and 12 assists this season. Don't think he'll be turning into Balotelli any time soon. 

Balotellis ego,that cunt thought he owed the place. 

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Getting better defenders won't turn those 0-0 into 1-0's, that's what cost us last season. Not that I'm against buying top class players in any position as we need strength in depth.

It might change the 4 1-1s we had to 1-0 wins though, 3 of which we took the lead in and couldnt hold on. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Just saw an article on Express website saying Liverpool are favourites to sign Christian Eriksen. A bit out of left field for me, Clive. 

It’s on loads of websites and this is the entire story. 

However, ex-Spurs man Jamie O’Hara believes that Liverpool could swoop in for the Danish international and beat both Real and United to his signature.

“[Liverpool] need a central midfield player,” O’Hara told Sky Sports News.

“I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that they might try and take Eriksen from Tottenham as he’s in the last year on his deal.

“He’s the type of player they need.”

Welcome to Liverpool. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s on loads of websites and this is the entire story. 

Welcome to Liverpool. 

Is Jamie O’Hara ITK?

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

Buying that slag Balotelli still freaks my nut out to this day. 

Danny Dyer, is that you?

Just shows how little I watch football outside of our games, that apparently West Ham have a central defender called Issa Diop who is quoted with a £75m price tag and I can't ever remember noticing him.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Just shows how little I watch football outside of our games, that apparently West Ham have a central defender called Issa Diop who is quoted with a £75m price tag and I can't ever remember noticing him.

Diop is a decent player but no great shakes. £75m is taking the piss, about £60m too much.

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

Diop is a decent player but no great shakes. £75m is taking the piss, about £60m too much.

This is why I am glad we have a settled squad prices being quoted for Diop/Wan Bissaka etc are way over the top and us essentially looking for back ups to our first teamers best to be out of this nonsense for this window. Makes you think what is Grujic worth or even Maddison . 

40 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

Almost certainly is. He's not what we need at all.

Quite like him myself and think he would fill the creative attacking midfielder hole we have.

Having said that, my opinion comes from a couple of youtube compilations and that didn't work out for me too well when I did the same with Balotelli.

I don't know anything about this Fernandes guy. Is he an option to Salah or Mane? If not, why would we consider him?

If Milner is staying, we have these options for a 4-3-3 midfield:

Attacking midfield (two spots) : Henderson, Keita, Oxlade, Milner, Lallana, Gini, Shaquiri (?)
Defensive midfield (one spot): Fabinho, Henderson, Gini

We need options for the wingers and the full backs, not another attacking midfielder. As long as we don't sell anyone metioned above.

9 minutes ago, Skrtel Milk said:

I don't know anything about this Fernandes guy. Is he an option to Salah or Mane? If not, why would we consider him?

If Milner is staying, we have these options for a 4-3-3 midfield:

Attacking midfield (two spots) : Henderson, Keita, Oxlade, Milner, Lallana, Gini, Shaquiri (?)
Defensive midfield (one spot): Fabinho, Henderson, Gini

We need options for the wingers and the full backs, not another attacking midfielder. As long as we don't sell anyone metioned above.

He could play behind the front three or as backup for Firmino. He's a Fekir type player, but with real knees.

Having said that I don't think the reports of our interest are real.

• Upvote 1