Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Boss said:

PSG want to sell Neymar. 

They don't, especially with them rehiring Leonardo as Sporting Director. They'll never willingly sell him unless Neymar himself forces a move eventually. Despite the negative publicity, he's actually been by far their most important player over the past two years when fit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

According to Correia De Manha, a Portuguese paper, we have offered £45m for Bruno Fernandes of Sporting. We are the only club who have bid for him so far this summer.

I think he might be a dud. Red flag that no one seems actually interested and these reports feel like his agent parading him around.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They don't, especially with them rehiring Leonardo as Sporting Director. They'll never willingly sell him unless Neymar himself forces a move eventually. Despite the negative publicity, he's actually been by far their most important player over the past two years when fit. 

Maybe last season, but surely M’Bappe passed him this year?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we sign Mbappe then I will get ribs removed, suck my own dick and post it on here for Colin who would love that kind of shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If we sign Mbappe then I will get ribs removed, suck my own dick and post it on here for Colin who would love that kind of shit. 

 

You really want to go there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Maybe last season, but surely M’Bappe passed him this year?  

 

Mbappe was slightly disappointing by his very high standards this year. Didn't deliver in the biggest games and scored loads of goals but his general level of performance wasn't consistent.

 

Neymar is still the creative force of the side and they have felt his absence when he has been injured. They need him to get over their hump in the Champions League.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think he might be a dud. Red flag that no one seems actually interested and these reports feel like his agent parading him around.  

Agree with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If we sign Mbappe then I will get ribs removed, suck my own dick and post it on here for Colin who would love that kind of shit. 

 

tumblr_oljg3lIxUu1qa9c31o8_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/06/2019 at 08:55, Barry Wom said:

I'm aware we're asking loads for these players. I just don't see people paying it. It's a bit like the 30m euros we were looking for origi last year. Bournemouth can't buy them all (although they might buy lallana, especially if they lose frazer)

 

Some recent transfer fees for young players with little top level experience, and this is just the Premier League. Its where the market is now.

 

Maddison - £20m

Solanke - £19m

Adama Traore - £18m

Dan Jones - £15m

Danny Ward - £12.5m

Josh Murphy - £11m

David Brooks - £10m

Angus Gunn - £10m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Portuguese journo linking us to this lad on Twitter. Francisco Ferreira, Benfica centre back.

 

 

Judging by this and this alone, he appears tall, calm, young, good with both feet, also plays left sided (like Big Virg).  I didn't see a fee quoted but I can imagine that he'd be exactly the sort of centre half we'd go for if we shift Degsy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L’équipe had a big story today, front page, psg ready to sell Neymar.

 

the way they made the story I think this is serous stuff. They are very reliable and they see themselves as quality press.

 

they might sell him at the right price so they could reshape an unbalanced squad and the club is fed up with him. The article also  says Neymar wants out.

 

He was outstanding with Paris this year as s free playmaker.

 

The paper points out onto 2 clubs could welcome him : Barca & Real.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Neymar is an awful melt. Would be fantastic if he joined Manchester United.

He would be the perfect replacement for Pogba. Hugely overrated, a massive twat, and demands the team is built around him. 

 

8 year deal on £1.3m a week. 

 

Make it happen.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Woolster said:

 

Some recent transfer fees for young players with little top level experience, and this is just the Premier League. Its where the market is now.

 

Maddison - £20m

Solanke - £19m

Adama Traore - £18m

Dan Jones - £15m

Danny Ward - £12.5m

Josh Murphy - £11m

David Brooks - £10m

Angus Gunn - £10m

 

 

Has he signed for RAWK?

 

Where’s the Fowlers God money, Dave?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

He would be the perfect replacement for Pogba. Hugely overrated, a massive twat, and demands the team is built around him. 

 

8 year deal on £1.3m a week. 

 

Make it happen.

If he signed for them it would be a worry as he’s a big improvement on what they have and would be some statement but realistically you are right he’s a cunt and will upset the squad probably more so than Pogba but it’s moot as he thinks he’s far too good for them and he’s right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arnaud said:

L’équipe had a big story today, front page, psg ready to sell Neymar.

 

the way they made the story I think this is serous stuff. They are very reliable and they see themselves as quality press.

 

they might sell him at the right price so they could reshape an unbalanced squad and the club is fed up with him. The article also  says Neymar wants out.

 

He was outstanding with Paris this year as s free playmaker.

 

The paper points out onto 2 clubs could welcome him : Barca & Real.

Aren't l'Equipe banned from PSG's press conferences? I don't think they know anything. 

 

I doubt Neymar is going anywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pistonbroke
31 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

He would be the perfect replacement for Pogba. Hugely overrated, a massive twat, and demands the team is built around him. 

 

8 year deal on £1.3m a week. 

 

Make it happen.

 

Yeah, plus imagine his antics in the PL? I know the refereeing is poor at times, but the Mancs no longer have the pull they had under Slur, Neymar would be suspended loads and he'd have his legs kicked to bits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Aren't l'Equipe banned from PSG's press conferences? I don't think they know anything. 

 

I doubt Neymar is going anywhere. 

I think they know everything or even more.

 

they had a report of the season last week, 2  episodes , 2 long articles.

 

they knew everything ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×