Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 148 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

6 minutes ago, moof said:

Mbappe

Football math

Nike want the Liverpool kit deal +

Mbappe wears Nike = Nike want it done 

Easy this shit

26 minutes ago, Boss said:

PSG want to sell Neymar. 

Interesting to see where he will end up. Could Barca afford both Neymar and Griezmann? Maybe Bayern if the Sane deal is too difficult to conclude. United have Martial, Sanchez and Rashford already in his position already. He doesn’t strike me as a Guardiola type of player either.

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Interesting to see where he ends up. Could Barca afford both Neymar and Griezmann? Maybe Bayern if the Sane deal is too difficult to conclude.

I think Griezmann would be cancelled if they could get Neymar. Apparently the dressing room have vetoed Griezmann and want Neymar's return. That could just be newspaper speculation though.

According to Correia De Manha, a Portuguese paper, we have offered £45m for Bruno Fernandes of Sporting. We are the only club who have bid for him so far this summer.

2 hours ago, Boss said:

PSG want to sell Neymar. 

They don't, especially with them rehiring Leonardo as Sporting Director. They'll never willingly sell him unless Neymar himself forces a move eventually. Despite the negative publicity, he's actually been by far their most important player over the past two years when fit. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

According to Correia De Manha, a Portuguese paper, we have offered £45m for Bruno Fernandes of Sporting. We are the only club who have bid for him so far this summer.

I think he might be a dud. Red flag that no one seems actually interested and these reports feel like his agent parading him around.  

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They don't, especially with them rehiring Leonardo as Sporting Director. They'll never willingly sell him unless Neymar himself forces a move eventually. Despite the negative publicity, he's actually been by far their most important player over the past two years when fit. 

Maybe last season, but surely M’Bappe passed him this year?  

If we sign Mbappe then I will get ribs removed, suck my own dick and post it on here for Colin who would love that kind of shit. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If we sign Mbappe then I will get ribs removed, suck my own dick and post it on here for Colin who would love that kind of shit. 

You really want to go there...

19 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Maybe last season, but surely M’Bappe passed him this year?  

Mbappe was slightly disappointing by his very high standards this year. Didn't deliver in the biggest games and scored loads of goals but his general level of performance wasn't consistent.

Neymar is still the creative force of the side and they have felt his absence when he has been injured. They need him to get over their hump in the Champions League.

6 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think he might be a dud. Red flag that no one seems actually interested and these reports feel like his agent parading him around.  

Agree with this.

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

tumblr_oljg3lIxUu1qa9c31o8_500.gif

On 16/06/2019 at 08:55, Barry Wom said:

I'm aware we're asking loads for these players. I just don't see people paying it. It's a bit like the 30m euros we were looking for origi last year. Bournemouth can't buy them all (although they might buy lallana, especially if they lose frazer)

Some recent transfer fees for young players with little top level experience, and this is just the Premier League. Its where the market is now.

Maddison - £20m

Solanke - £19m

Adama Traore - £18m

Dan Jones - £15m

Danny Ward - £12.5m

Josh Murphy - £11m

David Brooks - £10m

Angus Gunn - £10m

Some Portuguese journo linking us to this lad on Twitter. Francisco Ferreira, Benfica centre back.

Judging by this and this alone, he appears tall, calm, young, good with both feet, also plays left sided (like Big Virg).  I didn't see a fee quoted but I can imagine that he'd be exactly the sort of centre half we'd go for if we shift Degsy.

L’équipe had a big story today, front page, psg ready to sell Neymar.

the way they made the story I think this is serous stuff. They are very reliable and they see themselves as quality press.

they might sell him at the right price so they could reshape an unbalanced squad and the club is fed up with him. The article also  says Neymar wants out.

He was outstanding with Paris this year as s free playmaker.

The paper points out onto 2 clubs could welcome him : Barca & Real.

• Upvote 2