Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 126 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

He doesn't look to have anything about him barre pace from what I've seen. Cried when his bird bought him a puppy an' all. Mentality Monster level zero. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Or we can all just talk shit for the next few months as there’s no decent football on the telly? 

To be fair we all talked shit when the football was on as well

It is true though that there is significantly less room for transfer debate under Klopp, particularly where the side has just gained 97 league points and a European Cup

You lot have got me excited about this Pepe fella. I have seen some stuff on Youtube which looks great.

I am all in now. 

If he doesn't sign there'll be fookin trouble on here - and I am the second hardest bloke on here!!

1 hour ago, Boss said:

He doesn't look to have anything about him barre pace from what I've seen. Cried when his bird bought him a puppy an' all. Mentality Monster level zero. 

He was dreadful today, got pace but was like a headless chicken.

16 minutes ago, Jennings said:

You lot have got me excited about this Pepe fella. I have seen some stuff on Youtube which looks great.

I am all in now. 

If he doesn't sign there'll be fookin trouble on here - and I am the second hardest bloke on here!!

Annie Road got binbagged mate. You might be number 1 now. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I am all in now. 

There's only one thing I need to know about him. How is his lean?

39 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I am all in now. 

Hope you get beat.

• Upvote 2

Pepe could easily be a centre forward. If we had a front 4 of Firmino, Mane, Salah and Pepe, you could play any of those players up top. The fluidity would be so difficult to stop. Or we could finally rotate one of the front 3 without losing quality or changing our style. 

1 hour ago, Josef Svejk said:

D8j51LcXoAEm88a?format=jpg&name=900x900

That team is way too offensive...

So we’re going to change our formation completely and jettison both Henderson and Gini to accommodate this guy. Hmmmmmm. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

D8j51LcXoAEm88a?format=jpg&name=900x900

That team is way too offensive...

Agreed. It probably will be Keita/ Ox playing in Firmino's role in the above team in some matches and Gini/ Hendo playing in Keita's place.

FSG''s transfer model is sound, buy good you up and comers on the brink of taking that next step and what can go wrong? Even if they bust we'd still (at the very least) make our money back on them.

De Ligt, Pepe ? Safe as houses, sign em up because we are rolling in it.

I see Leicester are quoting both manc clubs 90 million for Maguire. Fucking hell, 90 million for that!! Meanwhile Spurs are apparently after Ake for 40 million. Ake is way better than Maguire.