Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

That would probably cost hundreds and thousands. 

Boo I did that pun already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“From what I’ve been told, Liverpool have been in contact with Pepe’s agent to discuss a deal, his interest in coming and what is would cost to come. Lille are aware of this and are waiting for a bid.”

 

“Manchester United have enquired directly to Lille about what the transfer fee would be. PSG also have an interest in Pepe. Lille have been very clear he’s available for sale and the asking price is €80m [£70m]. They would love to have a bid come in from Liverpool and Man Utd to get an auction going.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Boss said:

“From what I’ve been told, Liverpool have been in contact with Pepe’s agent to discuss a deal, his interest in coming and what is would cost to come. Lille are aware of this and are waiting for a bid.”

 

“Manchester United have enquired directly to Lille about what the transfer fee would be. PSG also have an interest in Pepe. Lille have been very clear he’s available for sale and the asking price is €80m [£70m]. They would love to have a bid come in from Liverpool and Man Utd to get an auction going.”

Those quotes are a masterclass in ITKdom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Boss said:

“From what I’ve been told, Liverpool have been in contact with Pepe’s agent to discuss a deal, his interest in coming and what is would cost to come. Lille are aware of this and are waiting for a bid.”

 

“Manchester United have enquired directly to Lille about what the transfer fee would be. PSG also have an interest in Pepe. Lille have been very clear he’s available for sale and the asking price is €80m [£70m]. They would love to have a bid come in from Liverpool and Man Utd to get an auction going.”

Duncan Castles, my man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I've never, to my knowledge, seen Pepe, but I'm pretty sure I'll end the summer adamant he's exactly what we need, and despondent if we don't sign him.

Same, I'm actually getting annoyed that we aren't moving more quickly on him and letting other clubs swoop in ahead of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, General Dryness said:

So did Sammy. Three times, before he edited his posts like a massive girl.

They don't call me Jimmy Two Times for nothing.....Except for the Jimmy Three times thingy.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool are looking at Werder’s goalkeeper Jiri Pavlenka, but the Bundesliga side would demand Loris Karius as well as a transfer fee. Karius has emerged as a target for Bremen, who may be allowed to leave Besiktas due to his high wages. [Fotospor] https://t.co/V7UI9UE2m7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Liverpool are looking at Werder’s goalkeeper Jiri Pavlenka, but the Bundesliga side would demand Loris Karius as well as a transfer fee. Karius has emerged as a target for Bremen, who may be allowed to leave Besiktas due to his high wages. [Fotospor] https://t.co/V7UI9UE2m7

Bit like demanding Herpes from a prostitute that.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Liverpool are looking at Werder’s goalkeeper Jiri Pavlenka, but the Bundesliga side would demand Loris Karius as well as a transfer fee. Karius has emerged as a target for Bremen, who may be allowed to leave Besiktas due to his high wages. [Fotospor] https://t.co/V7UI9UE2m7

Thats like me saying "I'll sell you this car but will you shit on my dining table first?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you see that translated properly its

 

Liverpool are looking at Werder’s goalkeeper Jiri Pavlenka, but the Bundesliga side have said that if Karius is included in the deal it will require a higher transfer fee. Karius has emerged as a target for Bremen, who may be allowed to leave Besiktas due to his high wages.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Liverpool are looking at Werder’s goalkeeper Jiri Pavlenka, but the Bundesliga side have said that if Karius is included in the deal it will require a higher transfer fee. Karius has emerged as a target of ridicule for Bremen as they saw last year's Champions League final, and who is proving to be unflushable at Besiktas due to his high wages.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×