Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 106 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

There are actually very, very few players like Suarez.

We’ve reached the European Cup Final two years running, so if there ever is a good time for short term solutions this definately isn’t it.

We should build to stay competitive at this level for the next decade, and there is no room for Suarez in that plan.

• Upvote 1

Lyon star Maxwel Cornet has claimed that he’s ‘flattered’ to be linked with a ‘big club’ like Liverpool this summer.

Cornet had an impressive season for Lyon, scoring 12 goals in 36 appearances for the Ligue 1 outfit, and the 22-year-old forward has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League in recent months.

Watford and Fulham both flirted with the idea of signing Cornet and reports suggest Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has registered an interest in the Ivory Coast international.

Though Cornet admits that it’s pleasing to be linked with the likes of Liverpool, he stresses that he’s never asked to leave Lyon.

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

I hope we keep Shaqiri 

I’d like to keep him too. Could be one of those players like Bellamy or Robbie Keane though who never ends up playing for a shitload of clubs, for whatever reason or reasons. 

Peripatetic Powercube. 

55 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Lyon star Maxwel Cornet has claimed that he’s ‘flattered’ to be linked with a ‘big club’ like Liverpool this summer.

Cornet had an impressive season for Lyon, scoring 12 goals in 36 appearances for the Ligue 1 outfit, and the 22-year-old forward has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League in recent months.

Watford and Fulham both flirted with the idea of signing Cornet and reports suggest Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has registered an interest in the Ivory Coast international.

Though Cornet admits that it’s pleasing to be linked with the likes of Liverpool, he stresses that he’s never asked to leave Lyon.

That's quite a scoop.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

He's poo. 

I'm sick of all these flakey rumours, I've heard hundreds and thousands of them, its enough to make you suicidal but I'm not going to top myself

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I'm sick of all these flakey rumours, I've heard hundreds and thousands of them, its enough to make you suicidal but I'm not going to top myself

I may have exaggerated a bit here, it's more like 99

• Upvote 1