You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

19 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Seriously, just warn the lad if he continues to have this wankspangle representing him that he can show himself out! Agents are a fucking poison, this cunt is acting like that Aidey bellend who represented Sterling!

That would get hime what he wants.  The case when letting him rot in the reserves makes sense.

The best part of the whole thing is that apparently the Saif character who's his agent was contacting all the women on babestation on instagram to offer to "fly them to Dubai."

One of them recorded it and has posted the video to twitter of him begging her to "come visit me, baby, I'll hook you up" and the like. Utterly humiliating.

When it comes to Liverpool twitter, you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

4 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

The best part of the whole thing is that apparently the Saif character who's his agent was contacting all the women on babestation on instagram to offer to "fly them to Dubai."

One of them recorded it and has posted the video to twitter of him begging her to "come visit me, baby, I'll hook you up" and the like. Utterly humiliating.

When it comes to Liverpool twitter, you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Heard that, comedy gold. 

The footnote to this is inevitably going to be various tawdry news stories about him in years to come which would otherwise have completely escaped everyone’s notice.

Video online snorting what looks like white powder at a shit house party.

Made bankrupt.

Revealed to be pestering trans-Love Island contestant via DMs.

Etc.

Made himself a joke figure forever, the bellend.

23 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Made bankrupt.

Etc.

Stop using bits of my personal bucket list in posts, mate. Last time I'm sharing anything with you.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

The footnote to this is inevitably going to be various tawdry news stories about him in years to come which would otherwise have completely escaped everyone’s notice.

Made bankrupt.

Etc.

Made himself a joke figure forever, the bellend.

It's all backfired spectacularly for the daft cunt. I imagine he thought he'd come across as some advocate for the downtrodden young footballer, standing up against the tyrants of English football that only pay 18 year old youth team players a paltry 7k per week and having them exist in the Gulags of Melwood. Not to mention being forced to listen to the advice of world class nutritionists, physios and sports psychologists. Bet it's like a hard labour camp.

16 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I knew he’d deleted it before I typed that post.  He’s getting exactly what he wants.  Deleting the account is all part of the game.  He’ll be back and in greater numbers.

He’s not getting what he wants unless he wants his brand to be a clown show overnight. If he didn’t give a shit what anyone thinks of those tweets he would have left them up. He’s on damage limitation precisely because of what people will think of them and how it may impact his business.

He’s some random fella from Dubai who is somehow a football agent.  It’s not hard to put two and two together.  He’s been dishing bigoted small minded tweets for years with some being recently.  Money or his “brand” is definitely not a problem for him.  He’s probably been told to delete them tweets by whoever is backing him but he’s achieved what he was after regardless which is some notoriety.

• Upvote 1