You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

9 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Portuguese forward Rafael Leao, 20, is set to leave Lille for AC Milan for 35m euros (£31.5m) - in a deal that includes a 20% sell-on clause. (RMC Sport

Sounds a good deal price wise in this market. That 20% could be huge in a year or two

@3 Stacks fan of his? 

I really like him as a player, but I'm not sure Serie A fits his style. He's a big, quick striker that is more suited for England or Germany. At his young age, I think he may have a problem adapting to a more tactical league.

I think he's a really good player with high potential but I don't like the destination for him, especially since Milan has been mediocre for a while now too. The price is decent though, because if he's good you can double or triple his value and 30m isn't that much nowadays.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Looks like Ovie Ejaria will be leaving on a permanent basis rather than another loan. LFC looking to get around the £3.5million mark for him. Reading and Brentford both interested. #LFC #LFCTransfers #Liverpoolfc

Should buy John Henry a nice gold plated anchor for his new yacht

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

Where’s the Ejaria money, John?

They've got to find a way to pay for the copyright of the Liverpool(c) 2019 FSG Brand. £3.5million will get the ball rolling.

Impressive business this year from Arsenal if they get this over the line. Always nice to see everyone strenghtening and us standing still woohoo. Them wages must be killing us, or the diesel price must have gone up to far.

A new yacht is always better than challenging for the title, it's easier to enjoy in the long run. Well done John W. Well done. 

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Pepe is a good fit for Emery's football as well, they're going to be a force attacking wise. I just don't get why we weren't interested. You aren't going to find someone as close to Salah and Mane in style as him.

Meanwhile Mane and Salah will play every minute of every match after a summer where they haven't really had a break. Only Big Div to cover the front 3.

Fucking marvelous.

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Pepe is a good fit for Emery's football as well, they're going to be a force attacking wise. I just don't get why we weren't interested. You aren't going to find someone as close to Salah and Mane in style as him.

Sancho

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

The latestet from ITK world is we are not interested because we have something big planned for next year. So buckle up for a year of shite from them 

See above

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Pepe is a good fit for Emery's football as well. I just don't get why we weren't interested. You aren't going to find someone as close to Salah and Mane in style as him. What a shame.

it worries me after being linked for so long with Pepe that we have not signed him or a player like him.Expecting to the front 3 to go injury free for a season and not suffer some sort of burnout after playing for there nations all summer is in my view nothing short of stupid .While i trust Klopp i can't believe that he can't find an upgrade for the likes of Lallana.Im not normally negative with the Mancs Spurs City and Arsenal all strengthening this summer i would not be surprised if we struggle to make the top 4  

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

We were clearly never in for him. LFC journos seemed insulted by the mere suggestion we might have been interested. 

to be fair they know about as much as we do nowadays since the leaks have stopped