You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Wonder if this versatile front man we are after is that Silas Wamangituka fella from Paris FC. Probably cost about £10m but apparently most top clubs in Europe have been scouting him. Had to cut and paste his name as there was no way I was spelling that.

Their left back is apparently quite decent too.

36 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wonder if this versatile front man we are after is that Silas Wamangituka fella from Paris FC. Probably cost about £10m but apparently most top clubs in Europe have been scouting him. Had to cut and paste his name as there was no way I was spelling that.

Their left back is apparently quite decent too.

It looks likely to me that rather than cutting and pasting that the keyboard was punched a few times and that name was generated.

I think we should sign...

posfdkl kjsdfibsdfoj,mpol[f

5 hours ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Charlie Adam and Andy Carrol would fit into that category as well.

And then you had Balotelli who could run, but wouldn’t.

Stuff of nightmares that trio. Absolute shite. 

Dark days indeed. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Camacho has joined Sporting for £5m rising to £7m according to Melissa Reddy.

The way transfer fees have gone across the board, especially for youth players...

I’d imagine The Academy is now seen as a revenue stream rather than hoping it breaks even and adds a couple of squad players every few years. 

Why not both?

If Camacho was willing to stay he'd be near the front of the queue for more gametime, he wants to play more and has left.  We're hardly shoving him out the door at the first offer.

I think there's a focus on buying in top talent and developing them into viable players (Brewster, Hoever), developing from within (Woodburn, Jones) and training players to be able to forge a career elsewhere at a good level (Camacho and possibly Wilson, but really should be the aim for all players beyond the schoolboy age groups).

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I've been wanting to sign this kid since he was playing for fosfsllk sdsdibsjoj+#&3jkfws.

Never heard of the sdjfk;sfds;