You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

18 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Approaching pathological levels of dislike for this De Ligt clinker.

Irrespective of where he ends up, being prepared to play along with that slimy tub of guts agent cunt of his in drumming up an auction for his services at 19 years old is pure prostitute material.

Hope he turns out to be a Dutch Phil Jones and fades into obscurity.

He’s like a high school boy who thinks he’s a stud, and keeps bragging smugly to his mates, “Louise couldn’t help herself today, kept checking me out the entire class... I would obviously, but I’m not sure Rose would like that very much”.

On 13/06/2019 at 22:37, joe_fishfish said:

If Milan are offering any money at all for Lovren we should be snatching their hands off, the guy can't be relied upon to stay fit even when he is fourth choice. He's never started seven consecutive games for us in the four years he's been here.

It's depressing to think he's only been with us 4 years, it seems much, much longer than that. 

On 14/06/2019 at 05:08, Grinch said:

I hope someone does give us money for Lovren.    He's going to need replaced though, just like Sturridge will. 

I think the club are going to go with Brewster as the replacement for sturridge. 

20 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Approaching pathological levels of dislike for this De Ligt clinker.

Irrespective of where he ends up, being prepared to play along with that slimy tub of guts agent cunt of his in drumming up an auction for his services at 19 years old is pure prostitute material.

Hope he turns out to be a Dutch Phil Jones and fades into obscurity.

Yeah, but the fucker will have earnt about 90m while he disappears into obscurity. Whatever happens, he can't loose. 

26 minutes ago, Grinch said:

From someone you can't rely upon to someone you can't rely upon. 

I just think it's what they'll do. I've heard fsg think the wage bill is too big after the contract renewals last season. So getting rid of sturridge on 150k and replacing him with a lad on a yts or whatever would be right up their street. And klopp just likes the fun of improving players, so he will enjoy the challenge. 

1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

I just think it's what they'll do. I've heard fsg think the wage bill is too big after the contract renewals last season. So getting rid of sturridge on 150k and replacing him with a lad on a yts or whatever would be right up their street. And klopp just likes the fun of improving players, so he will enjoy the challenge. 

Hands up who had two weeks in the sweep.

• Upvote 10

21 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Hands up who had two weeks in the sweep.

You've just got to read the latest from the echo propaganda machine, which is all its not about the new players, it's about getting joel matip on a long term contract! And how we shouldn't expect last season 170m splurge. 170m . But we didn't sell coutinho. They haven't used that keita transfer in about 8 windows. There's no appetite for anything other than running a tight financial ship. 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

You've just got to read the latest from the echo propaganda machine, which is all its not about the new players, it's about getting joel matip on a long term contract! And how we shouldn't expect last season 170m splurge. 170m . But we didn't sell coutinho. They haven't used that keita transfer in about 8 windows. There's no appetite for anything other than running a tight financial ship. 

I think that would do us, you know... We need a forward rotation option and a couple of back-up defenders. I’d be surprised if we end up spending close to £170m on those.

14 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Are you still peddling your negative bullshit. Really? Fucking hell.