You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Sell Lovren then bring in De Ligt. 

Its called turning the fucking screw. 

When he will want us to match PSG wage offer its not turning the screw, its stupidity. All our players joined on lower wages and have been told prove your worth for a new deal. How Trent, Robertson, Gomezgoing to react by being paid under half what he is. What's Salah going to think when a 19 year old who's done fuck all for us earns the same as him. How will they all react in 18 months when his fat slug of a agent turns up demanding a new deal or a transfer to Real cause he will. 

Fuck that, we have a great dressing room and don't need to shoot ourselves in the foot bringing in a potential issue. It's not like we are bringing in a top 3 player in the world in. 

• Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Boss said:

Think it'll be Ferro at Benfica. Militao would've been an awesome signing. Alderveireld would be another outside shout.

Can't see us giving a 30 year old injury prone CB a 4/5 year deal at over 200k week

25 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

When he will want us to match PSG wage offer its not turning the screw, its stupidity. All our players joined on lower wages and have been told prove your worth for a new deal. How Trent, Robertson, Gomezgoing to react by being paid under half what he is. What's Salah going to think when a 19 year old who's done fuck all for us earns the same as him. How will they all react in 18 months when his fat slug of a agent turns up demanding a new deal or a transfer to Real cause he will. 

Fuck that, we have a great dressing room and don't need to shoot ourselves in the foot bringing in a potential issue. It's not like we are bringing in a top 3 player in the world in. 

I guess you are right. 

4 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Little insight from your Ligue 1 guy: Saliba at Saint-Etienne is a world class CB in the making. Would get him if Lovren goes. Only 18 but he is a dominant figure. 

He looks to be off to Arsenal.

Federico Chiesa tells us how he deals with transfer speculation to Liverpool...

While speaking to reporters last week, Chiesa revealed how he deals with the interest from other clubs: “The interest of certain clubs makes me happy. How do I handle these offers?

“I put my cell on airplane mode. So far I have yet to speak to anyone at the club. The announcement that was posted. I repeat, I didn’t talk to anyone at the club.”

6 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Little insight from your Ligue 1 guy: Saliba at Saint-Etienne is a world class CB in the making. Would get him if Lovren goes. Only 18 but he is a dominant figure. 

He is going to Arsenal by all accounts unfortunately. He'll be a best of a centerhalf in the future.

Edit: J-V Didn't see your post.

7 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

A couple of my sources say he’s off to Arsenal....

8 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Dave should really be marketing the Ligue 1 Guy’s Knowledge-Nuggets to promote the site. 

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Federico Chiesa tells us how he deals with transfer speculation to Liverpool...

While speaking to reporters last week, Chiesa revealed how he deals with the interest from other clubs: “The interest of certain clubs makes me happy. How do I handle these offers?

“I put my cell on airplane mode. So far I have yet to speak to anyone at the club. The announcement that was posted. I repeat, I didn’t talk to anyone at the club.”

The old Rick Parry method of dealing with Transfers.

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

This did amuse me....

Do UEFA and FIFA not have rules about bringing the sport into disrepute? If they do, they should definitely ban that self obsessed fucking wanker.

When did he carry them by the way? The 10 or so times a year when he decided he should bother his arse for that match?

• Upvote 4