You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Then you've got the exchange rate. 

Said it a few weeks ago but if he is ever going to win the Ballon D'or its next year. Real probably know that too and fuck me they need to win some shit next year. Not like they can't afford it. 

58 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I'll take back what I said. 

De ligt went a real teenagers challenge to give away a penalty. Really silly challenge. 

Makes me wonder, is that fee really fair for a young lad who's bound to make many mistakes before he becomes the next van dijk? 

Good head on him like

PSG ON POLE FOR DE LIGT
It’s all going off at PSG. The Ligue 1 champions were hoping for a quiet month while they shifted some deadwood off the wage bill but, apparently, the Parisians have pushed in at the front of the queue for Matthijs De Ligt.

Marca reckons Barca and PSG are the only two clubs left in the hunt for the Ajax defender but ESPN puts Thomas Tuchel’s side firmly in the lead, thanks in no small part to the work former sporting director Leonardo, who is said to be returning to the club