You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

“From what I’ve been told, Liverpool have been in contact with Pepe’s agent to discuss a deal, his interest in coming and what is would cost to come. Lille are aware of this and are waiting for a bid.”

“Manchester United have enquired directly to Lille about what the transfer fee would be. PSG also have an interest in Pepe. Lille have been very clear he’s available for sale and the asking price is €80m [£70m]. They would love to have a bid come in from Liverpool and Man Utd to get an auction going.”

18 minutes ago, Boss said:

“From what I’ve been told, Liverpool have been in contact with Pepe’s agent to discuss a deal, his interest in coming and what is would cost to come. Lille are aware of this and are waiting for a bid.”

“Manchester United have enquired directly to Lille about what the transfer fee would be. PSG also have an interest in Pepe. Lille have been very clear he’s available for sale and the asking price is €80m [£70m]. They would love to have a bid come in from Liverpool and Man Utd to get an auction going.”

Those quotes are a masterclass in ITKdom.

39 minutes ago, Boss said:

Duncan Castles, my man!

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I've never, to my knowledge, seen Pepe, but I'm pretty sure I'll end the summer adamant he's exactly what we need, and despondent if we don't sign him.

Same, I'm actually getting annoyed that we aren't moving more quickly on him and letting other clubs swoop in ahead of us.

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Liverpool are looking at Werder’s goalkeeper Jiri Pavlenka, but the Bundesliga side would demand Loris Karius as well as a transfer fee. Karius has emerged as a target for Bremen, who may be allowed to leave Besiktas due to his high wages. [Fotospor] https://t.co/V7UI9UE2m7

Bit like demanding Herpes from a prostitute that.

• Upvote 8

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Liverpool are looking at Werder’s goalkeeper Jiri Pavlenka, but the Bundesliga side would demand Loris Karius as well as a transfer fee. Karius has emerged as a target for Bremen, who may be allowed to leave Besiktas due to his high wages. [Fotospor] https://t.co/V7UI9UE2m7

Thats like me saying "I'll sell you this car but will you shit on my dining table first?" 

I think you see that translated properly its

Liverpool are looking at Werder’s goalkeeper Jiri Pavlenka, but the Bundesliga side have said that if Karius is included in the deal it will require a higher transfer fee. Karius has emerged as a target for Bremen, who may be allowed to leave Besiktas due to his high wages.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Liverpool are looking at Werder’s goalkeeper Jiri Pavlenka, but the Bundesliga side have said that if Karius is included in the deal it will require a higher transfer fee. Karius has emerged as a target of ridicule for Bremen as they saw last year's Champions League final, and who is proving to be unflushable at Besiktas due to his high wages.