You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

6 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I literally just read somebody in this thread say that VVD didn’t transform our defence. Wow. 

I think it's true. We didn't have a defence before him so he created it. Along with Allison of course. 

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I still see people moaning about losing African players in January even though the Nations cup was moved to the summer and it's been widely reported for over a year.

Yeah, but we'll really struggle without them in January. I wish they'd fuck the Nations Cup of African Cup of Nations off completely...

18 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Yeah, but we'll really struggle without them in January. I wish they'd fuck the Nations Cup of African Cup of Nations off completely...

I'm just glad they keep having it in January. 

GRIEZMANN DEAL OFF?

Barcelona have suffered a setback in their pursuit of Antoine Griezmann according to Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo

The Frenchman has been tipped to join the La Liga champions after announcing his exit from Atletico Madrid - but the deal has reportedly stalled and Barca are already looking at other alternative targets

24 minutes ago, Boss said:

De Gea has reportedly turned down a massive new contract to stay at United. Pogba and him looking for the exit door.

Ah, Mr Solskjær, come in, come in. You are most welcome to our humble emporium. Tea? Coffee? Something stronger perhaps? Please browse our collection of treasure. We happen to have two goalkeepers in stock, one of whom is a Champion’s League finalist no less....

• Upvote 1

Shame about Brandt but think he always preferred staying in Germany. Sancho will probably be off after next season, so pretty smart planning from Dortmund as usual.

Hope the Pepe soundbites are true, even though I haven't seen anything myself. He's never hidden he's a huge Chelsea fan though, probably because of Drogba. 

49 minutes ago, Red House said:

Shame about Brandt but think he always preferred staying in Germany. Sancho will probably be off after next season, so pretty smart planning from Dortmund as usual.

Hope the Pepe soundbites are true, even though I haven't seen anything myself. He's never hidden he's a huge Chelsea fan though, probably because of Drogba. 

I get the feeling that Brandt really didn't want to fight for a place in our team. No sour grapes but if he's not mentally ready to fight, then maybe we are better off without him. He would have been perfect but we need the right mentality

3 hours ago, Boss said:

De Gea has reportedly turned down a massive new contract to stay at United. Pogba and him looking for the exit door.

Some hilarious shit on redcafe about this.

If he doesn’t want to sign a new deal then sell him now for £100m.  Yeah because somebody is going to want to pay 100m for a keeper who’s got one year left on his contract and is coming off the back of the worst season of his career.

If he wants to run his contract down to go and earn a wedge at PSG sell him to Juventus now. Yeah I’m sure he will just agree to that no problem.

Theres even some other daft cunt on there who thinks they should sell him and Lukaku as that will give them 200m to spend balancing the squad.

3 minutes ago, The Guest said:

If he doesn’t want to sign a new deal then sell him now for £100m.  Yeah because somebody is going to want to pay 100m for a keeper who’s got one year left on his contract and is coming off the back of the worst season of his career.

If he wants to run his contract down to go and earn a wedge at PSG sell him to Juventus now. Yeah I’m sure he will just agree to that no problem.

Theres even some other daft cunt on there who thinks they should sell him and Lukaku as that will give them 200m to spend balancing the squad.

And then give it all to Ole to spend shrewdly as his proven track record of doing so demonstrates he will.

10 minutes ago, The Guest said:

If Pogba and De Gea leave and they bring in the likes of Sean Longstaff and Daniel James - bearing in mind the inexperience of their manager - the odds on them being relegated look enticing.