You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

24 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

No chance

We'd only need replace Lovren and Shaqiri the rest are either not at the club or a waste of space in Lallana's case.

Mignolet, Karius, Lovren, Clyne, Grujlic, Lallana, Shaqiri, Kent, Camacho, Wilson, Ings, Taiwo.

56 minutes ago, J-V said:

We'd only need replace Lovren and Shaqiri the rest are either not at the club or a waste of space in Lallana's case.

Mignolet, Karius, Lovren, Clyne, Grujlic, Lallana, Shaqiri, Kent, Camacho, Wilson, Ings, Taiwo.

I wouldn't include Shaq or Lovesies in a hardly figured list. They are both part of the core group.

Maybe 60 mil ( that is with both Keepers sold) for the rest of that chaff - if you were Michael Edwards.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I wouldn't include Shaq or Lovesies in a hardly figured list. They are both part of the core group.

Maybe 60 mil ( that is with both Keepers sold) for the rest of that chaff - if you were Michael Edwards.

Depends on where you include Solanke, but if you put his money with the summer outgoings then him and Ings alone are £40mil. Add Grujic to that and I think that’s at least £60mil right there. I think we’ll bring in between £80-90mil personally as well as getting Moreno and Sturridge off the books on big wages.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

11 starts for Shaqiri and 13 for Lovren.  Neither have figured much and Lovren wouldn't have even reached 13 if not for Gomez's injury.

We'll easily surpass £60million for the other lot.

1 minute ago, RedKnight said:

I get Palace pricing Zaha that high. He's worth that much to them, they'd need to buy loads of forwards to cover his absence.

They’d get relegated and it would easy cost them that.  People seem to hold these imaginary numbers of what players are worth in their heads when in reality it depends on contract length, situation of the club, the league they’re in, what the current market is like for their position and player type etc.  I don’t think someone will pay 100m for Zaha but it’s not unreasonable for Palace to price him at that because that’s what they think he’s worth to them.

4 hours ago, Manny said:

They can shove their "super big trio of attack" up their falangist arses. They can't afford to muscle the top 6 any more unless the player in question is dropping their knickers a la Phil.

image.jpeg

"Yeah, let's talk business, Zinedine. First of all, you're all done. Real Madrid don't even have that kind of muscle anymore. Ronaldo's gone, right? You're getting chased out of Spain by Barcelona and the other clubs. What do you think is going on here? You think you can come to my club and take Salah!?"

Considering Mo Greens future I think we need a different expample

NEW KEEPER AT ANFIELD?

Trabzonspor goalkeeper Ugurcan Cakir could be joining Liverpool in the summer, according to Turkish outlet Ajansspor.

The Reds will reportedly face competition for the 23-year-old Turkish Under-21 international from Lille and Schalke.

Liverpool believe their team's effectively complete, but there's a need to strengthen at left-back. Bristol City's Lloyd Kelly has been looked at. Decisions are to be made on various loan players including Harry Wilson, who Derby may try to sign if they go up. [@_pauljoyce

38 minutes ago, amli said:

Liverpool believe their team's effectively complete, but there's a need to strengthen at left-back. Bristol City's Lloyd Kelly has been looked at. Decisions are to be made on various loan players including Harry Wilson, who Derby may try to sign if they go up. [@_pauljoyce

We should sign Nathan Ake instead. He can play LB and CB competently and has valueble PL experience.