You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Dont think its right for the club to pay someone 100-150 grand a week just because hes a mate with someone, Lovren has no place in this team anymore and we might as well pay Mo’s Best friend 5 grand a week and ask him to train with the team. 

• Upvote 5

I think City will sign De Ligt. 

I’m happy enough with our centre halves, but if Kloppo wanted to bin Lovren and potentially sort our centre back positions for the next 10 years I wouldn’t complain. 

On the subject of keeping Lovren around because he’s Mo’s bezzy, wasn’t Albert the Moron Coutinho’s biggest bumchum? Didn’t stop him acting the twat to get his move to the Catalan gimps.

Liverpool will open contract talks with Divock Origi in the summer; he’s entering the final 12 months of his deal but Jurgen Klopp is impressed by his attitude and fitness. Origi could have left in January but chose to take his chance and stay. Decision has been vindicated. DominicKing

Jurgen Klopp is set to renew his Liverpool contract in the next few weeks, and will receive a significant increase in his wage to exceed €10m-a-year plus bonuses on a 5-year deal.

James Milner has a year to run on his Liverpool contract and remains an integral member of Klopp’s squad. Discussions on an extension are likely to take place over the summer and Liverpool will want to keep the 33-year-old, say The Times.

Brandt has a €25m release-clause and sources close to the decision-makers at Leverkusen see Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool as the most likely contenders. [⁦@honigstein⁩]

2 minutes ago, moof said:

You could make an argument that origi is the sole reason we are still in with a shout of two trophies 

He is a reason of course but the sole reason? You're meant to sniff poppers not drink them 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Fair play to Origi -- he has made the difference in a few games. 

Glad I was on the Divock train early. It makes me a better fan. 

Seriously though even when he wasn't scoring he's always looked a threat off the bench. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

He is a reason of course but the sole reason? You're meant to sniff poppers not drink them 

A friend of mine once drank about 3dl of poppers im told (he didnt know it was for sniffing), its suppose to fuck you up pretty bad but he didnt feel a thing. Could be bullshit all.