You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Transfer Rumours. Go on this site every now and again for a laugh at the shite the so called Ed’s spew, and the elusive Macca and his crap.

This Ed002 geezer has a hard on for hating Klopp. Jurgen is a compulsive liar and a cheat apparently regarding Grujic. Needs to watch his step.

http://liverpool-rumours.co.uk/

34 minutes ago, Boss said:

Good player, still has a lot to learn though.

Agreed. He has tremendous talent and huge potential but he would not be ready to contribute right away. That said, we can afford to make signings like this at the moment because our first 11 is really solid.

27 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Who has the potential to be better, him or Joao Felix?

They are quite different. Aouar is a technical midfielder that is really versatile (can play #10, as a #6 with someone else or #8), Felix is a forward that is similar to Firmino in profile (half striker, half attacking midfielder, kind of plays between the lines).

They both have huge potential but Felix seems to really stand out as a future world class player and I think he would be perfect for the way we play because, as I mentioned, he is similar in style to Firmino.

31 minutes ago, Boss said:

Aouar is more like Wijnaldum, keeps it simple and technically very good. 

Aouar is a lot more creative than Wijnaldum although the latter isn't really given the job to be creative. Aouar's strength is his vision, passing ability and tactical intelligence. He is brilliant at through balls and he can look good pretty much anywhere in midfield.

Wijnaldum is way more athletic though and Aouar would definitely have to adapt physically to the Premier League if he came here, but I think your comparison is apt in that they can both occupy many different roles in midfield.

23 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

BREAKING: Liverpool will go to the USA on their pre season tour.

July 19: LFC v Borussia Dortmund, Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana.

July 21: LFC v Sevilla, Fenway Park, Boston.

July 24:  LFC v Sporting, Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York.

Nice to have it confirmed that none of our players are liable to be arrested on rape charges on setting foot in the USA. 

43 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Transfer Rumours. Go on this site every now and again for a laugh at the shite the so called Ed’s spew, and the elusive Macca and his crap.

This Ed002 geezer has a hard on for hating Klopp. Jurgen is a compulsive liar and a cheat apparently regarding Grujic. Needs to watch his step.

http://liverpool-rumours.co.uk/

He's probably a girl or a Chelsea Nazi. I don't normally like violence but I would like to kick his head in, ed002 not Klopp.

46 minutes ago, Anubis said:

If we go for Felix the Blueshite will just accuse us of copying their best player.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAX2ZeJJRaebEYGFWrSTE

1200px-Felix_the_cat.svg.png

Brasil's keeper in the 1970 WC was a guy called Felix.  I have strong memories of that tournament as a lad . It was in colour, England were defending champs and we were staved of live football back then. Anyway one of the old football managers of the day was Joe Mercer (City) and BBC had him on pundit duty. I can still recall him saying in all seriousness  " That Felix is like a cat" .

Sorry for interrupting 

Fucks off