You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

7 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

This makes all the sense in the world.

I mean, I'd prefer Joao Felix or Fernandes but at that price you really couldn't go wrong with Brandt and we could probably still spend big on another position.

Oh, and I think Brewster will 100% be ready to get significant minutes next season. I'm not saying he should be Firmino's primary backup or anything but I'd be quite surprised if he was healthy all year and didn't get 1000 minutes or so. He's going to be a really, really good player; just to take one example, he's probably not far at all off Rashford's level even now.

Based on what? 

Transfer Game

Budget - £120m

Forget sales etc, the prices are fixed as below - what would you do?

Added most of the players who have been linked to us.  Any others, let me know & I'll edit the list to add them.

Ziyech - £35m
Brandt - £25m (Clause around that figure)
Fraser - £15m (one year left on contract)
De Ligt - £70m
Fekir - £45m
Dybala - £80m
Bergwijn - £35m
Jovic - £50m
Werner - £50m
Sessegnon - £30m
Ndombele - £60m
Joao Felix - £70m
Pepe - £70m
Depay - £40m
Lloyd Kelly - £10m
Neres - £50m
Neves - £45m
Bruno Fernandes - £50mm
Thorgan Hazard - £50m
Lascelles - £35m
Tarkowski - £30m
Rabiot - £10m (He's free but his wages wil be vast so giving him some fee)
Lemar - £60m
Asensio - £75m
Tah - £35m
Gelson Martins - £40m
Dembele - £95m
Richarlison - £65m (Everton tax innit)
Aouar - £50m
Havertz - £75m
Sancho - £80m
Declan Rice - £50m
Hudson-Odoi - £50m

Brandt £25m

Kelly £10m

Rabiot £10m

Tah £35m

Fekir £45m

Oh no I spent £5m too much, FUCK THIS GAME.

I don't know any of these players games well whatsoever, but if Klopp defies any of that list, he's dead to me.

• Upvote 2

Hudson Odoi looked worth about £4.80 Sunday, obviously a talented player but what I’ve seen of him he gives it away far too easily he’s only a kid but £50m is a lot of money, that’s what Sessegnon was quoted at being worth and this season he’s struggled massively, the money being touted for these kids is wild.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

If Klopp can turn Sessegnon into Gareth Bale, then obviously I'm all for it, but I don't see his quality as a forward. He's been in a terrible side and is still a kid, I guess. I wonder what he would cost after this season.

I exclusively revealed its £25M (Balon, 2019) a bit further up the thread.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

If Klopp can turn Sessegnon into Gareth Bale, then obviously I'm all for it, but I don't see his quality as a forward. He's been in a terrible side and is still a kid, I guess. I wonder what he would cost after this season.

I'd be interested to see if TAA could be converted into a Bale type.  He seems to have the raw ingredients and can finish, too.