You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

1 hour ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Who are the other #10's we can look at ?

We rarely get leaks ahead of time of transfer targets from reliable journos anymore, so it's hard to say.

Some good ones around Europe that are around the age we usually go for are Havertz, Ziyech, Bruno Fernandes, maybe Milinkovic-Savic even. @Boss mentioned some of them. They'd all be quite expensive but they all have loads of end product. Those are more the midfielders/10 rather than the wingers/10 Boss also mentioned. 

Besides those and the obvious Fekir link which may or may not come back at some point, I think one that is quite possible is Lanzini. I remember the likes of Joyce and Reddy had mentioned him as a serious target before he hurt his knee. As long as there's no long term damage there and he reestablishes himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serious option. 

And another one who I find really interesting is Anderson Talisca but he went to China recently, so I don't know what's up with him. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

We rarely get leaks ahead of time of transfer targets from reliable journos anymore, so it's hard to say.

Some good ones around Europe that are around the age we usually go for are Havertz, Ziyech, Bruno Fernandes, maybe Milinkovic-Savic even. @Boss mentioned some of them. They'd all be quite expensive but they all have loads of end product. Those are more the midfielders/10 rather than the wingers/10 Boss also mentioned. 

Besides those and the obvious Fekir link which may or may not come back at some point, I think one that is quite possible is Lanzini. I remember the likes of Joyce and Reddy had mentioned him as a serious target before he hurt his knee. As long as there's no long term damage there and he reestablishes himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serious option. 

And another one who I find really interesting is Anderson Talisca but he went to China recently, so I don't know what's up with him. 

He's in China 

Personally, wouldn't mind us going back in for Julian Brandt. He's finally showing signs of turning into the world class talent that he's always promised to be. He has been exceptional of late under Bosz in that attacking central midfield role. Now would be the perfect time time to get in.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Red House said:

Personally, wouldn't mind us going back in for Julian Brandt. He's finally showing signs of turning into the world class talent that he's always promised to be. He has been exceptional of late under Bosz in that attacking central midfield role. Now would be the perfect time time to get in.

SlugTrail like this.

I can just see it now - Mane, Firmino and Ozil hunting opposition defenders in packs. Ozil gets his foot in and shifts the defender with a tigerish tackle before setting up Mo for the archetypal gegenpress goal.

Jurgen will gurn, fist pump and shout "that's Premier League proven".

2 hours ago, Em City said:

I can just see it now - Mane, Firmino and Ozil hunting opposition defenders in packs. Ozil gets his foot in and shifts the defender with a tigerish tackle before setting up Mo for the archetypal gegenpress goal.

Jurgen will gurn, fist pump and shout "that's Premier League proven".

Ozil can press as well as anyone.

• Downvote 3