You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Decent Phone Apps

Bjornebye

Think we had a thread on this ages ago but I can't find it. 

Someone recommended 'Police Scanner' to me on Twitter. Only really picks up American plod but I've spent a good hour listening to NYPD responding. 

I'm also addicted to 8 Ball Pool. 

Shazam still freaks my nut out to this day. 

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Mini clip 8 ball? It’s shite on a phone, in my opinion. Used to be ace when I had a computer and mouse, though.

Nah its boss on the phone. I used to spend hours on the one on the PC in work though. That was more of a challenges game as opposed to playing other people though. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah its boss on the phone. I used to spend hours on the one on the PC in work though. That was more of a challenges game as opposed to playing other people though. 

I used to play other people on the one on the PC. I was ace at that but can’t get the hang of it on my phone. I had a couple of Sega Mega Drive games on my phone as well but couldn’t get on with them either. Old fashioned cunt, me.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I used to play other people on the one on the PC. I was ace at that but can’t get the hang of it on my phone. I had a couple of Sega Mega Drive games on my phone as well but couldn’t get on with them either. Old fashioned cunt, me.

zx_Telly_Tennis_1986_Amstrad.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Seasons said:

Brave. 

Someone on here mentioned it I think, or somewhere else. 

Anyway, I've been using it since. 

Also, the Virgin Holidays app. Because I'm going on holiday soon. 

What is Brave? Care to elaborate? Does it get you in the mood before a fight? 

bb2.jpg

8 minutes ago, Seasons said:

Teaches you the technique of how to tug on stray pubes, remove dried arse nuggets from the hairy jungle and how to get at those stubborn nostril hairs. 

It's also a browser. https://brave.com/

Just clicked on that link and its said its a private browser. Say no-more. 

There's a few quiz games that you can play along with and win cash. Main one I go on is HQ. Actually it might have been somebody on here that mentioned it now I think about it. 

Answer something like 10 questions, and the prize pool gets split between every winner. Sometimes they have special events for extra money. Great way to kill 10 minutes. 

Twilight, it turns your screen a red/orange tint at night and stops you getting eye aids. 

Mobdro for a list of illegal sports channel streams to avoid. 

SwiftKey, its usually the first thing I install and then completely forget it exists, replaces the stock keyboard on the phone. I miss it when it's not there. 

And for a weird one, wakie:

Replaces your phone alarm clock with a random stranger somewhere in the world calling you through the app and telling you wake up. Or you can set the app to call and wake some other cunt up yourself. 

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.wakie.android%26hl%3Den_GB%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dwakie%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1__D1SXJa1HOGW1fAP25it6A0&ved=2ahUKEwiWo9bS3pbgAhVhSxUIHVtMC90Q5YQBMAB6BAgKEAI&usg=AOvVaw2ohR4dyDfLsLGgF6tb6VQ4

I recently took up playing chess (always wanted to try but never got round to it) so downloaded the Chess.com app and it's excellent. It's free and you can play ramdom people from all over the world on it. I'm totally shit at it so far but I love it.  

• Upvote 1