Quantcast
Report: Number of teams interested in Lazar Markovic - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
tlw content

Report: Number of teams interested in Lazar Markovic

the free transfer signing of 24-year-old winger Lazar Markovic from Liverpool on a deal until the end of the season

The fuck -- he is out of contract and even they dont want to sign him??!!

The funniest part being that most of their fans aren’t even onto it yet as it happened so late.

25 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I read that he signed for them until the end of the season so effectively its a loan deal. 

We let him go on a free but they would only take him until the end of the season. Gets him off the wage bill if nothing else.

It’s not so much the robbery that will distress Fulham fans this morning, it’s the rancid, wet turd that’s been left on their kitchen table.

I find his career weird. Surely he has ability what has he done to be so unwanted. Even degen wasn't this unwanted and he is the worst footballer I've ever seen play for a top club.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I find his career weird. Surely he has ability what has he done to be so unwanted. Even degen wasn't this unwanted and he is the worst footballer I've ever seen play for a top club.

I think it was the wages we gave him, which nobody at his actual level wanted or was able to match.