You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: I am connected to Liverpool for a lifetime

tlw content

38 minutes ago, RobbieOR said:

He spent two years wanting to leave after the club continually stuck up for him. He can fuck off. 

Correct...Coupled with fact he was acting as Coutinhos Estate Agent not so long a also!

Timo Werner I hear touted quite a bit, he didn't get much time in the World cup and what I have seen of him...not overwhelming...I'd rather our other Leipzig signing kicked on first!

44 minutes ago, RobbieOR said:

He spent two years wanting to leave after the club continually stuck up for him. He can fuck off. 

The second of those years being as good as any player has ever given for us, in my 45 years of following the club.

The cunt.

But funnily, now that he's gone.... I agree.   He can fuck off.

3 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Dunno, I've probably combined two separate events for dramatic purposes. 

I once met Suarez in Tesco. He didn't put his trolley away in the trolley shelter in the car park. F**king disgusting behaviour. Drove off in his massive car as his unaccompanied trolley rolled backwards through the car park, causing a minor annoyance for a couple of people. Perhaps a metaphor for his football career? 

He must have seen the “we go the game” stickers in their windows.

3 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Suarez has told pals that he can't wait to sign a contract at Anfield so that he can return to scoring goals and constantly agitating for a move

If he signs I hope there's a clause insisting on him biting the arms of Everton's players.

Off the pitch at times he was a pain in the arse, even from week one. On the pitch he was a pain in the arse for opposing teams and sometimes ourselves.

Basically a pain in the Arse all round but also a genius footballer. 

Miss him as a player (without all the bullshit) just so many moments of pure, instinctive brilliance. 

Didnt exactly cover himself in glory though angling for moves and these words mean fuck all.

• Upvote 2