You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 30/01/19

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Our last two performances are very worrying going into the run in. We scraped through against Palace but this has been as bad as I've seen us for a while. It's not looking as though we can handle the pressure very well.

There’s definitely an argument that we don’t have the balls to be champions

Fucking shite.

Lallana did more when he came on that Shaqiri did before he went off. 

Fabinho has to be a regular starter. 

Henderson is just utter fucking garbage. 

Salah was very poor and should have gone off instead of Bobby.

We have literally no fucking other attacking options of any merit than our usual 3. 

Vardy is a little rat faced cunt. 

The Ref was an absolute joke. 

5 points clear lads lets not dwell too much. 

Oh and I throw my match thread starting towel in. 

• Downvote 1

What chance did we have when we turn to Sturridge and Lallana. 

I hope Bayern knock us out cause the more we have to use those useless fuckers,  the less chance we have of winning the league. 

Five Points ahead,  much to be positive about where we are right now.   Just got to hope the key men get and stay fit. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Gutless fucking performance. No one taking any responsibility. Nervous as fuck.

In all fairness Leicester had a shitload of chances and should have probably won it.

Maddison completely bossed midfield.

Not true. Mane was brilliant, constantly tried to make something happen.

4 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Our from three have been shite.  Shaquiri and Keita invisible.  Henderson the most easily beaten full back since Douglas Bader hung up his crutches.  Robertson doing a good impression of his predecessor.  Apart from that, it's been great.

I’ve about given up on Keita

Such a brilliant idea letting Clyne go on loan. If we don't do it, things like that will be the reason why. 

Ultimately though we could have lost that. They had plenty of chances. Ref is a pure cunt.

Hate to say it but the nerves have 100% set in. Last 2 games now have been poor. Please don't let a rot set in.