Bjornebye

Leicester (H) 30/01/19

It's another huge banana skin but we've been perfect this season in games we should be winning,  at least domestically. 

If our attack clicks in any way we'll score a few for sure.   They've a dreadful defence. 

This game is a real banana skin. They have some good players and have beaten city and chelsea this season. I'm concerned about it as it is. Without Virg, i'm very nervous. Throw in shitty conditions on the night and i just hope it isn't one of those nights.

13 minutes ago, fowler_god_9 said:

So, Lovren and Matip then? We're fucked...

With those two together in central defence I honestly think Leicester are as likely winners as we are.

Van Dijk has transformed our defence, and without him and also probably with a new face at RB I reckon we’ll be transformed back to where we came from.

Our attacking power still should give us a fair chance.

5 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

With those two together in central defence I honestly think Leicester are as likely winners as we are.

Van Dijk has transformed our defence, and without him and also probably with a new face at RB I reckon we’ll be transformed back to where we came from.

Our attacking power still should give us a fair chance.

Yeah agree with that. We will get goals but they will score too. Could be another 4-3. Obviously if we got three points and virg was nicely rested for west ham, that would be okay, but this is more worrying than it should be. 

They are shite in defence thankfully.