You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hated LFC players

Remmie

12 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

B70D585A-179E-44F4-AE5F-8C89A18E3B70.jpeg

I wanted him out from the minute it was announced that he had been given the job. Wanted us to lose every game other than Everton and Manchester United.

Fucking patsy.

Hated the cunt and still occasionally read the thread I started about him.

Seeing the gymnastics of those trying to big him up/defend him originally and then their posts when the realistion dawned up them is a thing of beauty.  

5 hours ago, Elite said:

Danny Murphy.

I wouldn't say I hate him but I dislike him, he's a boring cunt whose comes across as very bitter towards us.

3 winning goals against the mancs meant I never hated him as a player although he could be frustrating as fuck at times. 

But he turned a right little Ingurlnder prick when he left and I hate him as a pundit the boring twat.

We've had quite a few cunts I've hated over the years...

Tanner

Ince 

Ruddock

Diouf

Konchesky

Cole

Downing

And I can't believe there's 5 pages of aRdja slating David Silva and no one has mentioned that shitcunt Andy Carroll. Hated him before we even signed him and that transfer deadline day was depressing as fuck. Showed NESV up for the penny pinching cunts they were too. 

8 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

We've had quite a few cunts I've hated over the years...

Tanner

Ince 

Ruddock

Diouf

Konchesky

Cole

Downing

And I can't believe there's 5 pages of aRdja slating David Silva and no one has mentioned that shitcunt Andy Carroll. Hated him before we even signed him and that transfer deadline day was depressing as fuck. Showed NESV up for the penny pinching cunts they were too. 

Nick Tanner comes across as a sound fella and doesn’t seem at all cuntish.

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Nick Tanner comes across as a sound fella and doesn’t seem at all cuntish.

He lived in our street for a bit when we were kids, we thought it funny to send my younger brother to knock on his door and ask if he'd come out to play. 

To be fair he came out to play a game of Wembley doubles with us and we used a garage door as a goal mouth.

There were at least 3 of us that were better than him!

Absolute thread fail by all concerned.

I know, I'll completely ignore the question from the opening post and waffle on about Diouf, Ruddock and David Silva instead.  That'll make a good discussion.

Clearly this thread is geared predominantly towards the current squad and asks us:  how do you feel when your whipping boy does something good?  The replies are like they're from a bunch of politicians, ignoring the question and talking jive about David fucking Silva.  Way to miss the point...

The Sturridge wonder goal at Chelsea is a great example; personally, it winds me up no end when Daniel comes on and takes long range punts when his team mates are better placed.  On that occasion, I just had to hold my hands up and applaud a sublime strike.  

20 years ago, I stormed out of the ground when Sander Westerveld saved a late David Suker penalty, as I had 20 quid on 2-1. Imagine my glee when, a couple of years later, he let Dean Holdsworth’s speculative 30 yard strike slip through his fingers at Bolton. Revenge is, as they say, a dish best served cold!