You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hated LFC players

Remmie

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

Lazar Markovic last played for Liverpool in a competitive game on May 2nd 2015 v QPR That's 1,357 days Or 193 weeks He's currently on 50k a week. He has been paid £9,650,000 since his last Liverpool game. 

Liverpool’s answer to Winston Bogarde?

Shitness of modern football.

47 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think he has been their player of the year a couple times pal.

I don’t think he was ever a better player than Aguero or Kompany. I could quite easily name 10 better foreign players than him; Aguero, Kompany, Toure, Salah, Hazard, Suarez, Henry, Ronaldo, Vieira, De Gea, Roy Keane, Vidic, Makelele, Drogba, De Bruyne, Cech, Van Dijk l, etc.. I could keep going but you get the point.

10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME??!!

I DIDN"T VOTE HIM PLAYER OF THE YEAR ___ THEY DID!!!

I didn’t, i was mainly repeating the point that he is and has never been nowhere near the best player in the league. He’s only won their POTY once btw... in one of their worst seasons since their takeover. Such an overrated player, with a real “cunt me in the bastard” face.

6 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I don’t think he was ever a better player than Aguero or Kompany. I could quite easily name 10 better foreign players than him; Aguero, Kompany, Toure, Salah, Hazard, Suarez, Henry, Ronaldo, Vieira, De Gea, Roy Keane, Vidic, Makelele, Drogba, De Bruyne, Cech, Van Dijk l, etc.. I could keep going but you get the point.

A bit silly to say Silva has never been better than Kompany or Aguero. It’s like saying Baresi is a better player than Messi or Suarez was better player than Alonso. At what he does and the position he plays, Silva has been one of the best and is certainly good enough to be mentioned with all them players above. I wouldn’t have Toure in that list either, neither of them. Nor Cech. Classing Roy Keane as a foreigner to make the list longer too! 

STOP ARGUING WITH ME OR I WILL REPRT YOU TO DAVE.

USHER!!!

Individual

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

A bit silly to say Silva has never been better than Kompany or Aguero. It’s like saying Baresi is a better player than Messi or Suarez was better player than Alonso. At what he does and the position he plays, Silva has been one of the best and is certainly good enough to be mentioned with all them players above. I wouldn’t have Toure in that list either, neither of them. Nor Cech. Classing Roy Keane as a foreigner to make the list longer too! 

Easy.

Messi > Suarez > Alonso

My method is who would I pick first for my XI.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

USHER!!!

Individual

Yeah, but he was shit against us a couple of week back. 

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

USHER!!!

Individual

Their player of the season once, so I was right.

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

in reality he’s never ever been the best player for City

DAVE!!!!!

Not sure why you’re posturing.. you know very well what I meant. Just because Lucas had a better season than Gerrard doesn’t mean he was a better player.

Fuck me, talk about derailing a thread.

Silva is an excellent player, only a half-wit would say he wasn't.

As for players hated, that utter clown Itanje (sp) is at the top of the pile.  Diouf because he was all talk and a cunt to boot.  Ruddock for treating his time here like a joke.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Easy.

Messi > Suarez > Alonso

My method is who would I pick first for my XI.

Not sure what your on about like. I was exaggerating a point to make a point. You can’t say Kompany is a better player than Silva. You might say he’s more important to the team or more influential. But better player? As I say it like saying Baresi is a better player than Messi. Or Van Dijk is a better player than Salah. Its not comparable. 

3 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Not sure what your on about like. I was exaggerating a point to make a point. You can’t say Kompany is a better player than Silva. You might say he’s more important to the team or more influential. But better player? As I say it like saying Baresi is a better player than Messi. Or Van Dijk is a better player than Salah. Its not comparable. 

I never watched Baresi, but of course you can compare players in different positions. 

• Downvote 1

DDDDAAAVVVEEEE!!!! I am being bullied!!!

Honours[edit]

250px-Spain_national_football_team_Euro_

Silva (pictured centre) won three consecutive major trophies (Euro 2008, 2010 World Cup, and Euro 2012) with Spain

Valencia

Manchester City

Spain U17

Spain U19

Spain

• Upvote 1

Just now, aRdja said:

I never watched Baresi, but of course you can compare players in different positions. 

This isn’t getting anywhere, you’re not grasping my point. But in what way can you compare them? Influence, and Importance, yes. Heading? Tackling? Penalties? Free kicks?  Etc etc etc, yes. Who’s the better player? Most certainly no. Because they each have totally different qualities. Anyway, let’s leave it at that and just say you’re wrong.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

This isn’t getting anywhere, you’re not grasping my point. But in what way can you compare them? Influence, and Importance, yes. Heading? Tackling? Penalties? Free kicks?  Etc etc etc, yes. Who’s the better player? Most certainly no. Because they each have totally different qualities. Anyway, let’s leave it at that and just say you’re wrong.

If you were building a team to play against someone else’s team, who you would pick first out of the two players. 

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

DDDDAAAVVVEEEE!!!! I am being bullied!!!

Honours[edit]

250px-Spain_national_football_team_Euro_

Silva (pictured centre) won three consecutive major trophies (Euro 2008, 2010 World Cup, and Euro 2012) with Spain

Valencia

Manchester City

Spain U17

Spain U19

Spain

Brilliant, he’s played for some good teams.. perhaps part explains why he’s overrated. 

Just now, aRdja said:

If you were building a team to play against someone else’s team, who would you pick first out of the two players. 

That would totally depend on what sort of tactics I employ and who I was playing against. But If was playing Palace tomorrow, Silva, without any doubt. The answer would probably be the same if I was playing Barca, Man City or Madrid. Although Kompany might come into it v Barca.