You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hated LFC players

Remmie

4 hours ago, Biscao said:

And although I never hated him I never liked Martin Skrtel. A weak strong man.

Probably half the reason I hated Sakho is because he got dominated physically way too often. The other half is that he lacked any semblance of self awareness, the thick cunt. 

David James annoyed the fuck out of me in 1997 because that was the time he got his first England cap, spent all his nights on the Playstation, and played like a drunken pub footballer on the pitch. It really didn't help when he did that big grin after every lazy clearance, flapped punch, fumbled catch and non-dive. The whole team was creaking by then and the defenders had been Keystone Cops for a while, but 'Calamity' James started to really justify his nickname at that time.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Probably half the reason I hated Sakho is because he got dominated physically way too often. The other half is that he lacked any semblance of self awareness, the thick cunt. 

Yeah, could've mentioned him myself. Arrogant prick.

• Upvote 1

I know he’s never played for us but I fucking hate David Silva.... Tippy-tappy mouthy twat. One of the most overrated players in the history of the premier league. De Bruyne is twice the player. Somehow managed to be the worst midfielder on the pitch when we played them at the Etihad, and no one mentioned it. 

Downing, Glen Johnson, Ruddock, disliked him but turned to proper hatred, real bad hatred only after he left and he told some of his ‘tales’. Itandje, Diouf.

Also, I had a real bad hatred irrational of Redknapp, even when he was ‘supposed’ to be good. Mcmanaman too. Julian Dicks.

But every fibre of my beings hatred is reserved for The Hodge. 

10 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I know he’s never played for us but I fucking hate David Silva.... Tippy-tappy mouthy twat. One of the most overrated players in the history of the premier league. De Bruyne is twice the player. Somehow managed to be the worst midfielder on the pitch when we played them at the Etihad, and no one mentioned it. 

David Silva over rated? Nah, not having that. Great player 

14 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Silva is a great player. 

7 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

David Silva over rated? Nah, not having that. Great player 

He’s a good footballer, but people are now saying that he should be in the conversation for the best PL import, when in reality he’s never ever been the best player for City!

If you don't rate David Silva you're not fit to ever speak about football again.

Back on topic only Downing ever really got under my skin. Even to this day I'll see him on sky playing for Middlesbrough in a nothing match from 10 years ago in the championship and my mood will change.

The likes of Owen, Diouf, Cole and Rudduck, a lot of the hate for them came after they left. But Downing and his susshing the kop still ranks number 1 as the most angry a gutless cunt has ever made me while wearing the red shirt.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

You’re wrong and as you say he never played for us.

57 minutes ago, No2 said:

If you don't rate David Silva you're not fit to ever speak about football again.

Back on topic only Downing ever really got under my skin. Even to this day I'll see him on sky playing for Middlesbrough in a nothing match from 10 years ago in the championship and my mood will change.

The likes of Owen, Diouf, Cole and Rudduck, a lot of the hate for them came after they left. But Downing and his susshing the kop still ranks number 1 as the most angry a gutless cunt has ever made me while wearing the red shirt.

I honestly forgot Downing ever played for us. Fucking hell we were so shit just a few years after this side. Hodgson you fucking Owl faced shithouse good for nothing FA wanking with your mouth bastard cunt. I hope Palace get fucking terminated. 

liverpoollineup_3081164b.jpg

• Upvote 1