You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Best A Man Can Be

Lario

2 hours ago, Paul said:

Leaving aside the issue of it being an advert (albeit clearly a brilliant one to achieve such exposure so quickly), anything that seeks to emphasise a view of men as kind, responsible, loving and steadfast rather than just walking libidos with a short fuse and a ready punch is an emphatically good thing in my view. 

Fuck off you arse licking pussy, I'm going to smash your face in down the KFC in Otterspool once I've finished smashing the arse off some SJW's tart. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

Fuck off you arse licking pussy, I'm going to smash your face in down the KFC in Otterspool once I've finished smashing the arse off some SJW's tart.  

Now I'm thinking that Hades is actually Philly in disguise.

15 minutes ago, Hades said:

Wouldn't want to be in the trenches with some of you cuckolds.

It is pretty grim having a nice family, being with someone you love and enjoy being around, who looks after you when you’re ill, makes you laugh every day, cooks for you, washes your undies and regularly indulges in sexy time. 

I’d give it all up tomorrow if it meant I could be more like you, bro. 

• Upvote 1

I'm going to stick up for Hades here, he's got a point in there somewhere amongst all the trendy words. Men are turning into a right bunch of fuds & women (feminists especially) are generally still a massive pain in the arse.

I've not watched the Gillette thing by the way, load of bollocks arguing about a stupid shaving advert.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm going to stick up for Hades here, he's got a point in there somewhere amongst all the trendy words. Men are turning into a right bunch of fuds & women (feminists especially) are generally still a massive pain in the arse.

I've not watched the Gillette thing by the way, load of bollocks arguing about a stupid shaving advert.

Balls.

Any generalisation that says "men are this; women are that" is a load of balls.

1 hour ago, moof said:

You use that word, but I don’t think you know what it means 

The way the alt-right has tainted a perfectly fine and healthy sexual fetish by politicizing it is a disgrace. Why should it be spun negatively if I enjoy watching my wife getting split in half by a big black man? Not that I personally do, obviously. Just using an example. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The way the alt-right has tainted a perfectly fine and healthy sexual fetish by politicizing it is a disgrace. Why should it be spun negatively if I enjoy watching my wife getting split in half by a big black man? Not that I personally do, obviously. Just using an example. 

Same time next week? 

All this SJW stuff is filtering down from elite American universities by spoilt teenage girls and disseminated via Internet outrage platforms men in power are too busy to care about. I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Divide and cuntquer. Wouldn't be surprised if it's controlled opposition. After all, women do most of the household spending in America and support frivolous, cruel industries like cosmetics which torture animals for vanity. Turn men into obedient cuckolds and women are free to serve the corporate master.

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

To be honest, I'm fine with it being somewhat cynical.

I don't like being lectured, but if things like this can inject even an ounce of humanity into the fabric of solipsism and narcissism that surrounds us in our everyday media then I'm happy to let a coke-fueled ad company high-five one another.

Being a person of authenticity as I suspect you are, Babb, you may think differently if you saw it from the inside like I do... where faux morality is pedalled from the cloistered environment of urban elitism and, yes, often viewed through the prism of a champagne flute and other recreational refreshments. If only the high-fiving was an honest, even cynical admission of solipsism/narcissism/opportunism/careerism, I'd be OK with it... it's the self-deception that we are genuinely and only doing it for the benefit of the less fortunate/oppressed that I find cloying.  

Still, it's a living.