You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Best A Man Can Be

Lario

25 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Appreciate the feedback but reckon I’ll give it a miss, to be honest. I don’t need to poo at the moment but am thinking of nipping out, finding some dog shit and shoving it down my boxies, as a kind of trial run.

I took a dump in a dog poo bag recently. 

I can heartily recommend it, very liberating.

Edit - top of the page!

• Upvote 2

Just now, moof said:

“These sjw’s think they know what women want. They don’t! We creepy misogynistic cunts know what they really want!” Fuck outta here

You see, you're resorting to standard SJW rhethoric. Racist, bigot, misogynist etc. Little buzzwords thrown around to stifle any debate. You're too caught up in your feelings. Am I acting impulsively and negging you? No, because I can accept different points of view without my feelings being hurt in the process.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I took a dump in a dog poo bag recently. 

I can heartily recommend it, very liberating.

Edit - top of the page!

Outstanding.

Always suprises me that people with colostomy bags don't weaponise them. Like have a little tap you can fill water balloons with and throw them at people. It'd be like aliens but with shit instead of acid.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

You see, you're resorting to standard SJW rhethoric. Racist, bigot, misogynist etc. Little buzzwords thrown around to stifle any debate. You're too caught up in your feelings. Am I acting impulsively and negging you? No, because I can accept different points of view without my feelings being hurt in the process.

It had to happen eventually. They realised that women can't be as dispassionate and logical as men so the next step was turning men into women by making them feel guilty about existing. Moof seems to have become another victim.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Boss said:

Why would I be “caught up in my feelings” about some absolute nonsense some helmets on the internet are spouting? Give over, I was pointing out the gaping chasm in your logic

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Outstanding.

Always suprises me that people with colostomy bags don't weaponise them. Like have a little tap you can fill water balloons with and throw them at people. It'd be like aliens but with shit instead of acid.

And here was me just burying my bag in the woods. My dog looked at me like his world was being turned upside down.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Boss said:

The sad thing about this SJW rhetoric is how it's become normalised. It's seemingly okay to walk up to a man - you don't know - as he engages in the action of trying to speak to a woman - you don't know - in the street, and forcibly stop him from doing so. The reason for this is because you - as the SJW - can somehow telepathically know exactly what the woman wants and needs in that situation, and pick up on intangible, non-verbal queues and alert the man before disaster strikes - and god forbid - a man actually speaks to a woman.

The funny thing about all this is, most women don't want this. Women want men to be men. They don't want some effeminate 'all up in his feelings' man checking everyone else's privilege on their behalf. They admire the qualities that make a man... a man. 

You are assuming both persons gender. Naughty boy.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Hades' evolution has been staggering. From completely disagreeing with rico to completely disagreeing to the complete opposite in moof within a year. Fascinating.

Hold on, I don’t agree with the weird cunt on this. 

Edited by rico1304
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moof said:

Why would I be “caught up in my feelings” about some absolute nonsense some helmets on the internet are spouting? Give over, I was pointing out the gaping chasm in your logic

First of all I couldn't care less about your negs, but you negged my posts instantaneously, which shows you were emotionally triggered by them. Then you hurled personal abuse at me which shows you were acting irrationally. If you want to discuss the merits or pitfalls of your own philosophy then approach me with the same respect I approach you with.

You can't point out the gaping chasm in someones knowledge by simply referring to them as a "misogynistic cunt".

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hades said:

I'm convinced Brits are so warped by your hysterical media that you all conflate the appearance of a thing with the thing itself. Looking like you're virtue signalling is more important than having virtue etc.

You? Wildly generalising a group of people based an uninformed personal perspective?

Surely not...

25 minutes ago, Boss said:

First of all I couldn't care less about your negs, but you negged my posts instantaneously, which shows you were emotionally triggered by them. Then you hurled personal abuse at me which shows you were acting irrationally. If you want to discuss the merits or pitfalls of your own philosophy then approach me with the same respect I approach you with.

You can't point out the gaping chasm in someones knowledge by simply referring to them as a "misogynistic cunt".

You didn’t “emotionally trigger” me, I negged you because your post was dumb as fuck. There’s absolutely no desire on my part to debate this, it’s hilarious to even suggest this is some kind of battle of philosophies. I’m laughing at you. 

Leaving aside the issue of it being an advert (albeit clearly a brilliant one to achieve such exposure so quickly), anything that seeks to emphasise a view of men as kind, responsible, loving and steadfast rather than just walking libidos with a short fuse and a ready punch is an emphatically good thing in my view. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Boss said:

The sad thing about this SJW rhetoric is how it's become normalised. It's seemingly okay to walk up to a man - you don't know - as he engages in the action of trying to speak to a woman - you don't know - in the street, and forcibly stop him from doing so. The reason for this is because you - as the SJW - can somehow telepathically know exactly what the woman wants and needs in that situation, and pick up on intangible, non-verbal queues and alert the man before disaster strikes - and god forbid - a man actually speaks to a woman.

The funny thing about all this is, most women don't want this. Women want men to be men. They don't want some effeminate 'all up in his feelings' man checking everyone else's privilege on their behalf. They admire the qualities that make a man... a man. 

Like when Hades used the word "cucked", I got as far as "SJW" and tuned out.

No worthwhile argument ever uses those words.

Obviously I’m a cynical old cunt but I’d say this is a direct challenge to the rising popularity of those online shaving companies.  They are marketed directly at the bloke as being good, not fancy just pragmatic and cheap.  I’d hazard a guess that a significant proportion of women either do the household shopping or at least order it online. So connecting the brand as somehow women friendly is playing to the person making the purchases. 

4 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Obviously I’m a cynical old cunt but I’d say this is a direct challenge to the rising popularity of those online shaving companies.  They are marketed directly at the bloke as being good, not fancy just pragmatic and cheap.  I’d hazard a guess that a significant proportion of women either do the household shopping or at least order it online. So connecting the brand as somehow women friendly is playing to the person making the purchases. 

My missus orders the shopping but it’s me that has to write the list and put the stuff away. 

I should fuck her off shouldn’t I, Hades?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Leaving aside the issue of it being an advert (albeit clearly a brilliant one to achieve such exposure so quickly), anything that seeks to emphasise a view of men as kind, responsible, loving and steadfast rather than just walking libidos with a short fuse and a ready punch is an emphatically good thing in my view. 

Negged. There is no place for a reasoned, well thought out and delivered post in this thread. Cuckmate