You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Best A Man Can Be

Lario

1 minute ago, Hades said:

I'm convinced Brits are so warped by your hysterical media that you all conflate the appearance of a thing with the thing itself. Looking like you're virtue signalling is more important than having virtue etc.

Go away, you pitiful rape apologist. 

• Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

To think Hades gave me shit once, calling me 'the forum's resident bigot', for bemoaning the fact Football Focus had female footballers giving punditry on male football. 

Yeah I'm sorry about that. I was in the grip of ideological groupthink, as moof seems to be suffering from now.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how enjoyable was it, mate?

I'd say a solid 7/10 for the initial feeling. Then of course I realised that I had just pissed myself and had to change my kecks. This part, I regret to inform you, was like little more than a 3/10. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Has anyone ever sat there and shat their pants, just for the sheer enjoyment of it?

I followed through while I was reading the forum once. It was a Saturday morning and I was in my dressing gown, but I sat in it for a while because I was too busy on here. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

No. But i’m sure the merits of it, or lack of merits will be discussed fully.

Sides will be taken, knives sharpened and to hell with the consequences.

Appreciate the feedback but reckon I’ll give it a miss, to be honest. I don’t need to poo at the moment but am thinking of nipping out, finding some dog shit and shoving it down my boxies, as a kind of trial run.

The sad thing about this SJW rhetoric is how it's become normalised. It's seemingly okay to walk up to a man - you don't know - as he engages in the action of trying to speak to a woman - you don't know - in the street, and forcibly stop him from doing so. The reason for this is because you - as the SJW - can somehow telepathically know exactly what the woman wants and needs in that situation, and pick up on intangible, non-verbal queues and alert the man before disaster strikes - and god forbid - a man actually speaks to a woman.

The funny thing about all this is, most women don't want this. Women want men to be men. They don't want some effeminate 'all up in his feelings' man checking everyone else's privilege on their behalf. They admire the qualities that make a man... a man. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Appreciate the feedback but reckon I’ll give it a miss, to be honest. I don’t need to poo at the moment but am thinking of nipping out, finding some dog shit and shoving it down my boxies, as a kind of trial run.

Better safe than sorry, I certainly wouldn’t poo poo the idea.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Boss said:

The sad thing about this SJW rhetoric is how it's become normalised. It's seemingly okay to walk up to a man - you don't know - as he engages in the action of trying to speak to a woman - you don't know - in the street, and forcibly stop him from doing so. The reason for this is because you - as the SJW - can somehow telepathically know exactly what the woman wants and needs in that situation, and pick up on intangible, non-verbal queues and alert the man before disaster strikes - and god forbid - a man actually speaks to a woman.

The funny thing about all this is, most women don't want this. Women want men to be men. They don't want some effeminate 'all up in his feelings' man checking everyone else's privilege on their behalf. They admire the qualities that make a man... a man. 

“These sjw’s think they know what women want. They don’t! We creepy misogynistic cunts know what they really want!” Fuck outta here