You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Best A Man Can Be

Lario

This is my idea for an Always Ultra advert.

The camera slowly pans across a dark city street, music is pumping from a nearby club. A young twenty something girl is on the floor, she's pissed herself, her mates are trying to pick this drunken mess off the pavement and carry her into a taxi. They are hurling abuse at the nightclub doormen. One of them postures up - as if to fight them, another hits a passing taxi with her purse for not stopping. Then it pans to another club. A group of women are fighting with another woman, the woman's hair is being pulled and she's being kicked repeatedly. A man jumps in trying to stop the fight and is hit over the head with a high heel shoe.

Now it's a young woman sitting in halls of residence in uni, crying, mascara is running down her face. She's writing her thesis on toxic masculinity. A montage sequence plays in the background of all the men she's slept with in the last year by swiping right on tinder. It pans to the men in a sexual health clinic being told they have knob rot, head in their hands. 

All the while this is interspersed with clips of Aileen Wournos being interviewed in prison. Then the coup de gras is that video of the woman making 'pop knob in fanny' gestures to her friend outside the club, before taking the man back to her room, sleeping with him, and then accusing him of rape the next day. The advert ends on the mans face as he's being acquitted of a crime he didn't commit. 

Always Ultra - Protects and moves with you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Boss said:

The camera slowly pans across a dark city street, music is pumping from a nearby club. A young twenty something girl is on the floor, she's pissed herself, her mates are trying to pick this drunken mess off the pavement and carry her into a taxi. They are hurling abuse at the nightclub doormen. One of them postures up - as if to fight them, another hits a passing taxi with her purse for not stopping. Then it pans to another club. A group of women are fighting with another woman, the woman's hair is being pulled and she's being kicked repeatedly. A man jumps in trying to stop the fight and is hit over the head with a high heel shoe.

Now it's a young woman sitting in halls of residence in uni, crying, mascara is running down her face. She's writing her thesis on toxic masculinity. A montage sequence plays in the background of all the men she's slept with in the last year by swiping right on tinder. It pans to the men in a sexual health clinic being told they have knob rot, head in their hands. 

All the while this is interspersed with clips of Aileen Wournos being interviewed in prison. Then the coup de gras is that video of the woman making 'pop knob in fanny' gestures to her friend outside the club, before taking the man back to her room, sleeping with him, and then accusing him of rape the next day. The advert ends on the mans face as he's being acquitted of a crime he didn't commit. 

Bit fucking warped, that. You should start a podcast. Hades and Rico would subscribe, for sure 

31 minutes ago, Boss said:

Never go full Hades.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Boss said:

When you writing the next Saw movie fella? You creepy cunt 

Black men are overrepresented in violent crime and rape stats. Therefore it's all black men's responsibility to stop violent crime and rape. See how ridiculous that sounds to the humble, intellectual, black man?

It's up to all of us as a society to prevent the conditions that give rise to crime. Western women falling over themselves to act promiscuously and recklessly invite strangers into their life is just manufactured victimhood.

• Downvote 5

3 hours ago, Hades said:

Black men are overrepresented in violent crime and rape stats. Therefore it's all black men's responsibility to stop violent crime and rape. See how ridiculous that sounds to the humble, intellectual, black man?

While we're on the subject, did anybody else notice in this advert that it's only white dudes acting like cunts, with the noble black guys stepping in to stop any potential harassment? 

5 hours ago, Hades said:

Anyone that thinks Western women are oppressed in 2019 is a cunt. 

I'm a white male and apparently I'm overwhelmingly privileged, I don't feel very privileged to be honest.

Do I need to be a middle-aged white male before I start to benefit from this?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I'm a white male and apparently I'm overwhelmingly privileged, I don't feel very privileged to be honest.

Do I need to be a middle-aged white male before I start to benefit from this?

It will only get worse. Long and short of it, your fucked mate. Sorry you had to hear it from Haids. . 

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Yes, dear.

It's white, western, heterosexual men who are the real victims. 

Lots of white, western, heterosexual men are real victims though. We shouldn't dismiss that just because some white, western, heterosexual men - a tiny minority - are rich. It's the elite that are the ones ruling the world, not white, straight men.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Go and get raped.

You're acting like a hysterical, emotional woman. Either rape is extraordinarily bad, in which case no women would be promiscuous, or it's not as bad as some women claim, given their propensity to invite the risk into their life. Learn to separate an argument from a person. I happen to think rape is horrific, which is why taking the risk that women do, makes little sense for me. You may find the answer about who does the raping being significant to  women to be troubling to your worldview.

• Downvote 8

4 hours ago, Aventus said:

While we're on the subject, did anybody else notice in this advert that it's only white dudes acting like cunts, with the noble black guys stepping in to stop any potential harassment? 

The ad would have been much better if it had Bill Cosby playing himself in it.

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Lots of white, western, heterosexual men are real victims though. We shouldn't dismiss that just because some white, western, heterosexual men - a tiny minority - are rich. It's the elite that are the ones ruling the world, not white, straight men.

Nobody in the west is a victim BECAUSE they are white, heterosexual or male. That's the point. 

28 minutes ago, Hades said:

You're acting like a hysterical, emotional woman. Either rape is extraordinarily bad, in which case no women would be promiscuous, or it's not as bad as some women claim, given their propensity to invite the risk into their life. Learn to separate an argument from a person. I happen to think rape is horrific, which is why taking the risk that women do, makes little sense for me. You may find the answer about who does the raping being significant to  women to be troubling to your worldview.

Stop taking the word of liars.