You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Best A Man Can Be

Lario

The advert would be far better if it were just hidden-cam footage of Harvey Weinstein in a towel, bullying some crocodile tear-shedding young snake-with-tits into a handjob, while a transcript of the world of a woman thread’s most repetitive topics was read out in the most monotone voice on Planet Earth, for me Clive.

The good old days, once we had an empire, etc.

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

It's not wagging a finger in my face as I'm neither a bellend or a sex pest.

Despite what some local graffiti might say.

Upstanding, men of integrity such as ourselves will understand the message and won't be offended. Lots of people are big mad though. The Youtube dislikes are like 600k to 200k likes. 

20 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Upstanding, men of integrity such as ourselves will understand the message and won't be offended. Lots of people are big mad though. The Youtube dislikes are like 600k to 200k likes. 

It's all part of a cunning plan. Their names are being collated and cross referenced against wearers of winkle pickers and fans of Mrs Brown's Boys, in preparation for the post revolution purge.

This has definitely had an effect on me! Today when I was out for a run I was waiting for the lights to change when a car went through a puddle and splashed me and a woman. When another car came along I stood in front of the woman and took the splash, thus protecting her like a knight in shining armour!  She said I was wonderful. Thank you Gillette. 

(This is entirely true, except for the bit about Gillette).  

It's funny how when they released Lynx for women they had to rethink the advertising strategy. A woman getting chased down the street by a bunch of men has somewhat different connotations. 

Sex sells though, it always has. Little Mix are the most popular girl group among young girls and are always walking around in their undies. Women are taught to be objectified from an early age unfortunately as it gives  them an extra string to their bow. 

I've lost count of the number of times I ended up doing a shit shift when I worked in pubs because the barmaid wanted it off and had (slightly) bigger tits than me. 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Boss said:

So basically men need to check other men's privilege within the Patriarchy and act as a social justice warrior on behalf of women, otherwise they'll turn into Harvey Weinstein and rape hundreds of women. What a ludicrous message. 

No, it’s saying “don’t be a cunt”. Very fucking simple. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boss said:

So basically men need to check other men's privilege within the Patriarchy and act as a social justice warrior on behalf of women, otherwise they'll turn into Harvey Weinstein and rape hundreds of women. What a ludicrous message. 

You’ve not seen it, have you