You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Best A Man Can Be

Lario

49 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I feel like everyone's missing the bigger issue here - it doesn't rhyme any more.

If an ad agency is reading this, I'd have gone with one of the following:

"Gillette, don't call that woman pet"

"Glette, your son fighting isn't Boba Fett"

"Gillette, you bald faced leacherous get"

I am available for work if you're hiring.

You've got the job, Babb.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

Couldn’t care less, it’s an advert. 

Dont they make their women’s disposable razors more expensive as they are pink? Women love pink.  

Who knew?

I’m actually stood in the aisle reading this and you’re right.

It makes no odds to me. I always avoid the pink products anyway. Tacky colour

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Champ said:

Who knew?

I’m actually stood in the aisle reading this and you’re right.

It makes no odds to me. I always avoid the pink products anyway. Tacky colour

Like the drug companies who’ve been selling painkillers for period pains at a higher cost than normal painkillers despite the ingredients being exactly the same. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rico1304 said:

Like the drug companies who’ve been selling painkillers for period pains at a higher cost than normal painkillers despite the ingredients being exactly the same. 

And there’s me been using the own brand Ibuprofen all this time.

There are some sheep about

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

And I never got to pitch my Richard III themed Go Outdoors ad: "Now is the winter of our discount tents..."

I'll get my coat.

I did a blog once for my last job about Christmas DVD box sets and entitled it "winter of our disc contents." 

You having that one or what?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

46 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

And I never got to pitch my Richard III themed Go Outdoors ad: "Now is the winter of our discount tents..."

I'll get my coat.

I pitched one to Marks & Spencers, highlighting the breadth of their ranges of clothing, soft furnishings and food.

Kecks and rugs and sausage roll - all your brain and body needs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Well, he's far less influenced by random shit he reads on the internet. And also a very, very handsome man.

True, and true

2 hours ago, Hades said:

Moof is either the most attractive man alive or has a cuck fetish to worship women so uncritically. Either way we have little in common. 

and can it be both? 

• Upvote 2

They need to redress the balance.

Picture the scene

Susan Boyle fresh from her American Odyssey is in the bathroom, face lathered up, ready to go for it, reaches for the bathroom cabinet...nae fickin  blades!! 

What will she do, she’s on Loose Women in less than an hour?

Then there is a knock on her hotel room door, she quickly wipes her face and answers the door, who is standing there?

Only Piers Morgan! It so happened he was behind her in the queue in Superdrug when she inadvertently forgot her blades after paying.

He himself was to be on Loose Women that afternoon to to discuss the merits of sausage rolls. The gentleman he is he offered to deliver the blades personally. Susan is grateful, very grateful, their eyes meet, Piers has a wry smile.

The door closes behind them.

Gillette. Brings people together!