You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) 19/1/19

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Everybody keeps saying how dangerous Palace are but they’re  8 points below Everton which means thay are very clearly shite

They’re very well set up for playing away. I was really nervous about today’s game. Great win. Stuck at it. It’s fucking nerve wracking but wouldn’t swap it for anything. This is a real team. 

If every games like that I'm out. Leicester will have the same game plan albeit with a different type of threat.

Been saying for 2 years we need to sign Zaha. He scares the shit out of entire teams, he's the only the player in the league outside the big 6 that a game plan is designed for.  Put him in a proper side and he would wear it up.

• Upvote 1

Okay... will watch the replay tonight. But fuck me... that was some game. Salah and Mane just decided to take control of the game in the second half. We missed Gini i thought. We were missing that control in midfield, that the Dutchman would’ve provided. Matip was disappointin.. Conor Wickham had the better of him too easily. Keita wasn’t good. I know he wasn’t played in his favoured role, but I still feel he should’ve contributed more. Fabinho and Henderson were good individually but I’m not convinced they’d make a good combo. Alisson has had better games for us.. three shots on target, three goals.

Braced for Salah to get a slagging for going to ground, despite it having no impact on the game and the ref actually called it right (because he did get a kick, so it wasn't a booking).

Shearer bleating about the Newcastle one still, the defender tugged him back to stop him shooting, it was a foul. Bellend.

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

"The fourth goal, which we would have liked chalked off".

Well, yeah, I feel the same way about every goal Liverpool concede. But if it's a perfectly legitimate goal, you've just got to take it on the chin.

No go emit a pellet of mouse bones, you pissy old ballbag.

Messages crossed

Amazing the relentless attack on salah for diving....shearer giving it the big one - call kane out you fucking twat.

Every week it is same then you hear him and rest of them talking about 'feeling contact' and being 'entitled to go down if feel it'

Twats

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

It must burn Roy to see that tribute to Paisley before the game, and Klopp with the Kop afterwards, and know that you’ll never, ever be thought of like that by the fans of any club you’ve ever managed.

Not even Neuchatel Xamax?

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It must burn Roy to see that tribute to Paisley before the game, and Klopp with the Kop afterwards, and know that you’ll never, ever be thought of like that by the fans of any club you’ve ever managed.

I’d scrub him out of our history everywhere. No mention of any manager between Rafa and Kenny. 

• Upvote 1