You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) 19/1/19

Bjornebye

18 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Fuck sake Milly. Hospital ball from our revered captain caused that tbf.

I thought it was Henderson who passed that ball. He's turning into even more of a liability, if that were even possible. He plays well and then brain fart.

They are the games that matter. You can't twat teams 4 / 5 nil every week. Its the games when you aren't at the races but you win regardless that make champions. I am fucking buzzing. Get in Reds !!!!!!!

Oh and another feather in Stigs match-thread bow. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5656484

8 minutes ago, Mr pink said:

Think it's time to reduce Milners playing time somewhat. Been looking dreadful for a long time. Wish we would utilise this window of opportunity to strengthen the squad with a transfer or two 

That wasn't his fault. We defended the counter dreadfully and left him isolated against one of the most talented players in the league. Really, really bad team defending. 

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Not great, a win is a win. Get back to basics. They were always going to be up for this, that cunt manager and certain cunt players who turn up against us.

People need to relax a bit, you will do yourself harm. 

I disagree. City and opposition fans everywhere pissed off. Hodgson whining in the post-match interview to come. Our players (and me) on an adrenaline high. Only negative was nobody lamped Milivojević.

Henderson clever to make sure that Milner doesn't take any playing time away from him by playing him into an impossible position when he's already on a yellow.

How many games will he miss? Not a good time to be having suspensions for our "utility player" when so many others at right back and CM are out.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mr pink said:

Think it's time to reduce Milners playing time somewhat. Been looking dreadful for a long time. Wish we would utilise this window of opportunity to strengthen the squad with a transfer or two 

He was against Zaha on form today 

Just now, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Dubai here we come.

Need everyone to rest the fuck up, get some sun on their backs and refreshed for the run in.

I might join them after that match.

I’m going on Thursday and my mate reckons he knows where they’re staying.

Purple Aki style picture touching The Magic Dwarf’s calf on the bucket list.

It's mad really as i have said league is massively distorted when any draw or odd loss can be seemingly fatal - 95 plus pts to challenge for a league title is insane....and just know all the talk would have been about how we have fucked it had we not won.

The last 20 mins or so today were mad though, they to their credit went for it and pushed players up looking to expose the obvious weakness...we actually enjoyed that as it opened them up and it gave us chance to hurt them - it was like watching us last season and in 2014...total opposite to the cool, calm and controlled way we have been most of time at home.

Have to give our boys credit though they were brave, didn't choke and got a huge 3 pts - if we are going to win this league then we are going to need all the qualities we showed today in getting that result, it is good to know they are there.

We won thank fuck, but what is it with this Palace mob and us?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

That wasn't his fault. We defended the counter dreadfully and left him isolated against one of the most talented players in the league. Really, really bad team defending. 

True but when was the last time he hasn't looked like a liability? 

2 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Henderson clever to make sure that Milner doesn't take any playing time away from him by playing him into an impossible position when he's already on a yellow.

How many games will he miss? Not a good time to be having suspensions for our "utility player" when so many others at right back and CM are out.

Wasn't an impossible position at all, it was stupid from Milner. He watches Zaha closing him down and still sticks his foot in. Trying to get the throw in but it's just not worth the risk in that situation.

• Upvote 2