You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) 19/1/19

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Ginny said:

Come on Huddersfield!!!!!

What a fucker they play them tomorrow.

Could have seen City dropping points after the disappointment for them of this.

Guardiola must be even more fried than us lot are, as he’d have been as obsessively glued to it til the final whistle but without the relief at the end.

Just now, Dr Nowt said:

Could have seen City dropping points after the disappointment for them of this today. 

Guardiola must be even more fried than us lot are, as he’d have been as obsessively glued to it til the final whistle but without the relief at the end.

New manager bounce?

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

Could have seen City dropping points after the disappointment for them of this.

That’s the third TV set he’s destroyed this season.

Roy, stick it up your arse.

Fat Jon Moss, stick it up your useless fucking arse.  Only calls you made right all game were the two on Milner and the Salah penalty shout.

NBC commentary team, stick it up your biased fucking twats arses.  Can't believe I had to sit through that absolute shite.

Get in red men.

Keita, woeful first half, good second. but still the right call to sub him.

Milner, awful.  Had a tough task, but consistently shite delivery and poor timing in the challenge (the second was fucking stupid) made it really disappointing even with that in mind.

Henderson, one of his best performances of the season.  Poor pass to Milner for the second yellow, but Milner watched Zaha all the way, so I'm not letting him off the hook for that.

They converted every glimpse of goal they got other than Schlupp's header.  That's the only real reason it was close.  They won't be better in front of goal all season.

As for Palace, I'm trying to keep the great homeless shelter story (class that) at the front of my mind, but the fake rivalry and constant cry-arsing is fucking irritating.

I think our right hand side was criminally neglected that 2nd half. Milner got roasted by zaha and Henderson should have been made to sit in front of him to help out. Also, we felt pressure today. As was said above, we got gifted a few goals, didn't attack well really, and panicked anytime they had the ball.

We needed to sit a bit and hit them on the break instead. We played directly into their hands all game really. Very surprised by our in game and side line management today. No control against a dangerous side who win more points away from home and you can see why.

Now,I'm over the fucking moon we won and you need luck to win the league but that was too much like a basketball game and we'd not got our first choice defence to deal with it.

Let's go away,reset the button and go back to controlling games instead of panicking.

Fuck me we don't do things easy do we?

• Upvote 2