You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) 19/1/19

Bjornebye

Who the fuck needs a right back when you have van Dijk and Alisson in defence.

(Fuck this injury shit, play Robertson at right back and Moreno at left back - Hodgson will be insulted by the selection.)

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Zaha running at Milner is not a nice thought Saturday.

Zaha can run at whoever he fucking likes, he’s a well overrated show pony. Watched him a bit this season and he’s all for himself, not a team player, just a greedy ball hogging diving twat. He’s shit. There were some calls on here last season for us to get him. Fuck that shit. Not for me Clive. I’ve probably gone and jinxed it now! 

33 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Zaha can run at whoever he fucking likes, he’s a well overrated show pony. Watched him a bit this season and he’s all for himself, not a team player, just a greedy ball hogging diving twat. He’s shit. There were some calls on here last season for us to get him. Fuck that shit. Not for me Clive. I’ve probably gone and jinxed it now! 

I wouldn't want him signing for us - I don't think he is shite personally, but I don't think he is near the standard we need or even suited to our style of play.

As far as Saturday goes I do think he could be a problem, but hopefully he will be starved of the ball and we will be  bumming that horrible owl bastards shower dead hard anyway.

Palace have won their last two away games (City and Wolves). Clearly Hodgson's methods translate. They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team. To suggest that because has moved from one club to another, that the methods which have stood him in good stead for 35 years and made him one of the most respected coaches in Europe don’t suddenly work is very hard to believe.

• Upvote 1

Jurgen Klopp has admitted that Liverpool fans will not see youngster Rhian Brewster this season.

The German boss gave an update on his injured players at Anfield and revealed that youngster Brewster, who was initially expected to be back in December 2018, will not play this season.

The England Under-17 World Cup winner is still recovering from the ankle and knee operations he underwent after damaging ligaments playing for Liverpool Under-23s against Manchester City back in January 2018.

Sidelined for a year, Klopp says Brewster is not as far on in his recover as the player would like, but claimed he was “fully integrated” in the squad despite not being able to play.

Klopp said: “He’s not as far on as he would like, but I saw him outside training in the last hour and his running looks much better since he had this little surgery and he is in a good way. But it will take time and that’s no problem, because he has the time and I would say we don’t have to think about him before pre-season.

“He’s in a really good way though and the boy is in a good mood. I see him every day and he’s a nice fellow and really integrated in the team, but so far he cannot show that on the pitch.

“Our opinion about him will not change but we have to wait a bit longer”

Asked about Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Klopp added: “Alex is closer than Rhian and in a very good way. last time I put a bit of pressure on the medical department. He looks without any problems, no swelling and when he’s running with the ball he looks good and promising.

“He can work on his fitness; I think you’ll see him this season.”

Klopp was also asked about the injuries to Georginio Wijnaldum, Trent Alexander-Arnold Dejan Lovren and Adam Lallana.

“Georginio Wijnaldum and Trent Alexander-Arnold we will decide day-by-day. The exceptional part is that they both played 90mins (at Brighton).

“Trent, what a boy! It was just what happened before the game, playing didn’t make it worse. It will be close for tomorrow.

“Dejan is much better than he was, pretty sure he can be involved against Leicester.

“Adam Lallana trained yesterday. Joe Gomez is improving, we hope it will be quick from now on.”