Quantcast
TLW Deathpool 2019 - Page 12 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fowlers God

TLW Deathpool 2019

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

In fairness why would you take off a 95 year old? Gutted

I just checked, and Prince Phillip had his car crash on 17 Jan, deadline to enter the comp was 18 Jan...

Who's going to drive you home?

Ric Ocasek, frontman for The Cars, has died, a spokesman for the New York Police Department has confirmed. He was 75.

As NBC New York reports, the musician was found Sunday afternoon after police responded to a call of an unconscious male at a Manhattan townhouse. He was reportedly pronounced dead at the scene. Details of his cause of death have not yet been revealed.

In 2018, model Paulina Porizkova, whom Ocasek wed in 1989, revealed that the couple had been “peacefully separated for the past year.” The news came shortly after The Cars were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

1 hour ago, φαίνω said:

Who's going to drive you home?

Ric Ocasek, frontman for The Cars, has died, a spokesman for the New York Police Department has confirmed. He was 75.

As NBC New York reports, the musician was found Sunday afternoon after police responded to a call of an unconscious male at a Manhattan townhouse. He was reportedly pronounced dead at the scene. Details of his cause of death have not yet been revealed.

In 2018, model Paulina Porizkova, whom Ocasek wed in 1989, revealed that the couple had been “peacefully separated for the past year.” The news came shortly after The Cars were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Shame. Made some great tunes. Heartbeat City and My Best Friend's Girl are favourites of mine.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Shame. Made some great tunes. Heartbeat City and My Best Friend's Girl are favourites of mine.

Yes , Just What I Needed too . I’m sure the other singer died some time ago ,Ben something?

• Upvote 1

On 17/09/2019 at 13:43, The Woolster said:

This is how I have everyone's list at the moment

image.png

Another year, another 10 selfish cunts.