Quantcast
TLW Deathpool 2019 - Page 10 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fowlers God

TLW Deathpool 2019

11 hours ago, The Woolster said:

I forgot to replace Brendan Grace, I will go with Valery Harper.

Was she that dark haired bird from some late 70s show? Looks like one of the guitarists from Lynyrd Skynyrd, what made you think of her !

58 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Was she that dark haired bird from some late 70s show? Looks like one of the guitarists from Lynyrd Skynyrd, what made you think of her !

She was given three months to live five years ago.

Woolsters onto it yo.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, easytoslip said:

I've never heard of quite a few of my nominations, in this case I'd only heard of her a few years ago in doing research for this, but believe she was in the Mary Tyler Moore Show (which was before my time...).

Anybody have Hamza Bin Laden? Breaking news that he died "before March" and "at some time in the past 2 years." 

Strange. The US are set to make an announcement. Looks like he might have been clipped. 

Entertainer Joe Longthorne whose career spanned five decades has died aged 64. 
Best known as a singer and impressionist, he regularly appeared on TV shows and toured overseas.

2 hours ago, Champions of Europe said:

Entertainer Joe Longthorne whose career spanned five decades has died aged 64. 
Best known as a singer and impressionist, he regularly appeared on TV shows and toured overseas.

A mate of mine is his cousin great guy by all accounts 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

A mate of mine is his cousin great guy by all accounts 

And what about Joe Longthorne?

• Upvote 2

Seemed like a bit of a cunt near the end, suggesting people target the children of ICE agents in the US. They shouldn't let people over 60 anywhere near social media. 

25 minutes ago, Champions of Europe said:

Seemed like a bit of a cunt near the end, suggesting people target the children of ICE agents in the US. They shouldn't let people over 60 anywhere near social media. 

This was probably a delayed psychological reaction to the uncomfortable feeling he got that time he watched Barbarella. 

• Upvote 1

Junior Agogo is a gone gone...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49434573

I feel a bit bad about punning that one to be honest. We played for the same U16 team. In our league we finished tied at the top, had a play-off for the title and he scored the winner with 5 minutes left. He was the only one in the team to make it as a pro, even though he wasn't the best player in the team, and ended up playing with players like Stoichkov and Essien and playing international football. Haven't seen him for about 20 years mind.