You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deathpool 2019

Fowlers God

12 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Anyone doing one this year?

Not me I'm a lazy twat but I think I can predict 10 people who will some how cling onto life despite the odds

The Woolster should be along soon. He's just busy going through the actual death list.

Bill Shankly knows... 

Derek Acorah was born in Bootle, Merseyside, in January 1950.

He shot to fame on Most Haunted and also went on to present Derek Acorah's Ghost Towns.

In November 2009, Acorah featured in Michael Jackson: The Search for His Spirit and attempted to contact the late singer's ghost.

He also once claimed to have received a message from Madeleine McCann through a spirit guide, before apologising to her parents after mass outrage.

Derek went onto appear in the 20th series of Celebrity Big Brother in 2017. He finished fourth in the series.

Before finding fame as a medium, Derek tried his hand as a professional footballer with Liverpool FC but was released by manager Bill Shankly before ever playing a first-team game.

He went on to play in Australia before making his first TV appearance in 1996 with Granada, going on to appear on Psychic Livetime.

Derek revealed he had a ghostly guide named Sam who helped him through his life decisions.

He claimed to have first met Sam in a previous life, when he was an Ethiopian boy.

Derek told the Nottingham Post : "I first met my spirit guide, Sam, in a previous lifetime when I was an Ethiopian boy and Sam was a friend of the family. This is about 2,038 years ago.

"Sam was an oracle with psychic powers who travelled from village to village. When my village was attacked by some marauding invaders, I heard the screaming and I scampered away. When it settled, I crawled back to find my family had been massacred. Two days and nights passed before Sam arrived and shouted my name out.

"From then on, I travelled with him."

In this life, Derek said he was introduced to Sam by his grandmother when he was a child.

She was working as a medium.

He then realised they'd already met after a series of vivid dreams and flashbacks.

Sam protected Derek from evil spirits and oversaw his dealings with friendly ones, he said.

And although Sam could easily tell Derek next week's lottery numbers, the medium insisted he would never abuse Sam's guidance like that.

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

He also once claimed to have received a message from Madeleine McCann through a spirit guide,

I was not aware of this. 

Even by the standards of his charlatan profession - which preys on the grief and desperation of vulnerable bereaved people - that is fucking low, the horrible shitcunt.

14 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I was not aware of this. 

Even by the standards of his charlatan profession - which preys on the grief and desperation of vulnerable bereaved people - that is fucking low, the horrible shitcunt.

Errrrrrrr, I think you owe Derek an apology.

Not to mention Sam.

And although Sam could easily tell Derek next week's lottery numbers, the medium insisted he would never abuse Sam's guidance like that.

On 02/01/2020 at 18:12, littletedwest said:

Anyone doing one this year?

Not me I'm a lazy twat but I think I can predict 10 people who will some how cling onto life despite the odds

On 02/01/2020 at 18:26, Trumo said:

The Woolster should be along soon. He's just busy going through the actual death list.

On 04/01/2020 at 11:29, Bjornebye said:

Hurry up Woolster stop celebrating deaths again and get a move on so I can put Prince Philip in again before he fucks off 

In the absence of @Fowlers God,I guess I don't mind running it now. I've got a title to defend after all!

Suppose we should have a final table...

The Woolster - 80 points

Redheart - 50 points

Skend04 - 40 points

Megadriveman / Gruntfuttock / Littletedwest - 30 points

Thoth - 20 points

Aggers Elbow / Vladimirllyich / Jenson / Special K / Babb'sBurstnad / Nelly-Torres - 10 points

Jairzinho / Fowlers God / Bjornebye / Tokyojoe - Nil points

59 minutes ago, The Woolster said:

Suppose we should have a final table...

The Woolster - 80 points

Redheart - 50 points

Skend04 - 40 points

Megadriveman / Gruntfuttock / Littletedwest - 30 points

Thoth - 20 points

Aggers Elbow / Vladimirllyich / Jenson / Special K / Babb'sBurstnad / Nelly-Torres - 10 points

Jairzinho / Fowlers God / Bjornebye / Tokyojoe - Nil points

I must launch my strongest protest. I had Glen Campbell.