You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deathpool 2019

Fowlers God

On 22/08/2019 at 14:53, The Woolster said:

Junior Agogo is a gone gone...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49434573

I feel a bit bad about punning that one to be honest. We played for the same U16 team. In our league we finished tied at the top, had a play-off for the title and he scored the winner with 5 minutes left. He was the only one in the team to make it as a pro, even though he wasn't the best player in the team, and ended up playing with players like Stoichkov and Essien and playing international football. Haven't seen him for about 20 years mind.

Sorry to bring football up I've put it on here before. Fella who used work at my gym was at leigh grammar school with roger hunt. Said he was good but no different to a lot of lads at 16. Nothing exceptional. Never imagined he would end up as liverpool's top league scorer. 

Another lad I know played against John barnes in a charity match when John was mid 40's said he was such a different level against them and some were semi pro in their 20s 

On 31/08/2019 at 16:58, redheart said:

Valerie HArper has gone at last!

More points for me. Can we have an updated points table?

I missed Valerie Harper! And Mugabe was high up in my list for next replacements!

I think @Fowlers God isn't around much anymore, I did ask for the spreadsheet so I could do the updates, but didn't hear back.

I'll get the info together, if not today then next week.

Carole Lynley 77...Which is kind of ironic as The Poseidon Adventure is on Film Four today....

Might email them to see if they'll show Toby Young's How to Alienate Friends and Influence People while they're on a roll 

Probably has a few pics in the Retro Beauties thread

Image result for carol lynley poseidon adventure

Related image

Image result for carol lynley legs

• Upvote 1

I will replace my two with two Bobs worth. Barker and Dole.

I have marked my own work for whoever's in charge now. 

1. Leah Bracknell 50+
2. Kirk Douglas 50+
3. Jimmy Greaves 50+
4. Billy Connolly 50+ or 
5. Pierre Cardin 50+
6. Stirling Moss 50+
7. John McCririck  50+ X 10 points
8.  Prince Philip 50 +
9. Vera Lynn 50+
10.  Robert Mugabe 50+ X 10 points

Replacements

11. Johhny Clegg 50+ X 10 points

12. Bob Barker 50+

13.Bob Dole 50+

On 21/01/2019 at 14:42, Fowlers God said:

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

On 03/02/2019 at 15:30, Fowlers God said:

Apologies. I do have some late entries in my inbox to add which I will do tomorrow. Been hectic at work lately but have cleared my afternoon diary to update the dead pool. It’s in my calendar after my conf call at 1515 and before my monthly construction update at 1600. 

It will be done

@Fowlers God must still be on his conf call...

I've based the scoring on the entries above and redheart, but who were the other late entries and who did you have on your lists?