Quantcast
Would you take Coutinho Back? - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Boss

Would you take Coutinho Back?

Would you accept him coming back?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

4 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

No point, unless we bring back Suarez as well so their wives can look miserably at each other out of their windows, and dream of sunnier climes again.

Nah he’s learnt his lesson. I’m sure of it 

In a heartbeat . Say we going to lose 30 m in appearance add one factor that in . Would go as far as 80m and same wages as whatever we have to blow on VVD to keep him here when contract renewal starts

Yep. I'd have him back, he's a brilliant footballer that enhances our team.

He's also a little cunt but if Klopp is happy to work with him again then it's a no brainer.

He can come back for me, but not going to happen because of the price imo

Personally getting him would be ideal.  Never been properly replaced in the team, knows the system and would slot straight in. No learning curve required, 

In terms of footballing ability alone, he’d still be the best player in the team IMO. 

12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

They don't even want him. This is the kind of deal Juve does in a minute -- paying next to nothing with no strings attached.

Juventus will take him on a four year loan with the option to sign him for £350m at any point during the loan.

He isn't a Barca style player. It's all about little triangles and 1-2 touch passing to bypass opposition players there. Someone like Frenkie De Jong is perfect for that style because of his passing, positioning and his ability to shield the ball under pressure.

Coutinho is a flair player. When you need someone to break the deadlock you look to Coutinho. You give him the ball to create magic, not to play little intricate  give and gos. He belongs here, and he knows he does as well.

21 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Certainly, he will have to resign after I have finished with him the sexy bastard.

Resigned with a prolapsed anus. That'll be a new one.

• Upvote 1

Messi makes him pretty much irrelevant to them. At this point in his career he needs finishers and attackers who play off the shoulder not another player who needs to touch the ball loads and predictably enough, they don't want to play him in midfield. He hasn't suddenly become shite but it was a poor transfer decision from Barca. 

5 minutes ago, kemskem said:

I'm not sure he'd be up for it. In his head he seemed to have already moved on from us when he became aware of Barca's firm interest during 16/17.

He had a fantastic half a season prior to his move.

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Why do you think that was? Perhaps the same reason Alonso had a stormer of a season just before he left?

Yep - the same reason Sturridge is putting up the kind of numbers he is this year.