You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you take Coutinho Back?

Boss

Would you accept him coming back?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

45 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, he's quite weird Isco. Talented as anybody but every manager at Madrid got tired of him. And then he's rumoured to leave every year but always stays. 

Completely stopped running this year. Looks a good stone overweight.

Surpremely talented but not that arsed.

11 hours ago, aRdja said:

I’m a big fan of Ox, but I’d readily sell all three players to bring Coutinho back. 

Hold on, are you saying van Dijk and Alisson should be sold for Coutinho? Or are you talking about three other players?

24 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Hold on, are you saying van Dijk and Alisson should be sold for Coutinho? Or are you talking about three other players?

Nah, I wouldn’t even do straight swap with Van Dijk. Van Dijk is a better defender than Coutinho is an AM.

I was talking about the three players mentioned by Sassas and Howie

20 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Nah, I wouldn’t even do straight swap with Van Dijk. Van Dijk is a better defender than Coutinho is an AM.

I wouldn't swap VVD for a single player on the planet 

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Ah, I see the three players are Shaqiri, Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain. Tough one this, because I think there's a player in Keita, hopefully second season he kicks on. Oxlade-Chamberlain was showing real potential before his injury. Again, hopefully next season he kicks on. Shaqiri has shown good levels so far. 

Based on this season, Coutinho for those players would be a good deal. I'm hoping next season we will see those three light up and wherever Coutinho is won't matter. Hopefully. 

He'd want 250/300k people, and Barcelona would want at least 100m back, so it isn't happening.

I think our midfield options will look a lot better when Keita gets up to speed, Chamberlain is back, and Henderson and Lallana have left the club.

Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Milner, Chamberlain, Keita, Shaqiri. 

think we'd be deadly with him back in the set-up, with the quality been brought in behind him. which wasn't there before.

there has been a definite lack of through ball this year, even though we're doing superb in the league. he's undoubtedly one of the best playmakers in the world- he takes the piss in the Premier League and murders top sides let alone the poor ones.

if those cunts want him, we've got to try and halt that if it's true. we've got the fucking money

25 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

If it meant winning the league I’d have Paul fucking Konchesky and his Ma back. 

In what alternate universe would Konchesky help us win the league ? Possibly one were everyone on earth only had one leg apart from him but even then it would be a close call.

3 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Anybody who wouldn’t have him back is a twat. 

Which is why I wouldn’t have him back. 

This is an incredibly complicated algorithm of self-deprecation and fact-deliverance that only a proper twat would eventually work out.

Which is of course why I have managed to work it out.