You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lovren: Keeping focus and maintaining belief is what we will do

tlw content

10 hours ago, moof said:

Lol at all the people who only read the headline. Give your heads a collective wobble, lads

We just want him to say nothing at all or 'no comment' or even 'sorry lads for the numerous fuck ups over the years so I will shut up now.' The first won't happen and neither will the other two examples either.

"I showed that I took Liverpool to the Champions League final and now with my national team we are in the final.

"I think people should recognise that I'm one of the best defenders in the world and not just talk nonsense I will say."

The man should not be allowed to open his fucking mouth.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

With such a good team spirit within the club and a manager who is among the most humble in the game despite being one of the very best, surely its only a matter of time before this clown is jettisoned from the club for good? Make it happen please.

Huh? 

10 hours ago, Skaro said:

Every chance he's a beans man... "Grah" is something of a national dish.

Unknown.jpeg

Unfortunately no menu on his hotel restaurant's web page, but "local cuisine and Mediterranean flavours combined with unique and innovative culinary techniques" probably does not include beans.

It does however offer to "bring balance, stimulate, soothe and feed", unlike its owner, who is more likely to make our fans froth at the mouth it seems.

http://joelhotel.com/en/restaurant-bar/

You can ruin his business here

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g651687-d14155230-Reviews-Joel_Hotel-Novalja_Island_of_Pag_Zadar_County_Dalmatia.html

• Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Unfortunately no menu on his hotel restaurant's web page, but "local cuisine and Mediterranean flavours combined with unique and innovative culinary techniques" probably does not include beans.

It does however offer to "bring balance, stimulate, soothe and feed", unlike its owner, who is more likely to make our fans froth at the mouth it seems.

http://joelhotel.com/en/restaurant-bar/

You can ruin his business here

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g651687-d14155230-Reviews-Joel_Hotel-Novalja_Island_of_Pag_Zadar_County_Dalmatia.html

Jesus Christ. 

17 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

A player who needs to shut up and concentrate on his own game wont shut up and do that. Karius was rumoured to be spending time on social media rather than much needed goalkeeping practice and he was dealt with accordingly.

You don't think they get asked for their opinions, and that the club approves that requests, media-trains them and supplies them with talking points?

37 minutes ago, moof said:

We have a really good team spirit so let’s break up the team. Doesn’t make a lot of sense, mate 

I'm simply saying for him to just avoid the questions. Not everybody has to say anything and when most do its meaningless cliched banal stuff. Exactly what Lovren should be saying rather than talking about unbeaten runs etc. My stock answer would be the one King Kenny used to use all the time 'You know what,you are only as good as your next game.' Repeat that and you won't go far wrong.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said in this article and don't remember the exact context of the unbeaten run comment, was he asked that or did he volunteer. Many commentators spoke about that possibility in December, so he may have been asked can you, to which he then replied well why not, it won't be easy, but Arsenal has done it.

I distinctly remember Mane talking in September how we may win all our games this season and nobody thought to get too worked up over that.